There is no cleric shortage in RvR

O

old.Ramas

Nobody gets invites to any groups quickly just by showing up at a portal keep.

This is principally because when pickup groups form, they normally just randomly select 4-8 people and head out immeaditely - usually resulting in group balance you would never dream of pveing with - but somehow people expect to wtfpwn with in rvr.

People worry when they try to fg pve with only 1 healer wheras most pick up groups just don't care in rvr.

Those people who are making an effort to get a functional group in rvr are all doing so in guild groups.

So...

If you are a cleric who can't find a pickup group, it's because rvr pick up group leaders generally select members with no actual thought for what they need; the result being that classes who are used to being begged to join a group 6 levels higher than they are in pve are suddenly having to go through the group finding hell that less desired group members always had.

Not because there are assloads of clerics.

Unfortunately Clerics have been in decline ever since smite was removed and spread heal was introduced.

But at the end of the day, since 99% of all worthwhile rvr occurs in guild groups - ask your guild, what do their groups need most? If your guild has a limitless supply of clerics, then there is no point you making another one. When forming guild groups what albion as a whole lacks is irrelevant.

I

Ialkarn

Hight Realm Rank=aloot of time in RvR=aloot of esperience.

hight rr=good player?no it's not automatic no.

but low rr=inesperienced player on this specific class? yes that's often true.

People jumping on their chairs hearing "hight realm ranks" or "rr5+" = inferiority complexes?even more true.

K

klamphugger

Originally posted by Asha
Oh sorry I didn't know rr is a bad word now... whatever

I only mentioned it because it shows that cleric isn't so fun to play and ppl seem to give up on it after awhile. Ofc there are exceptions like pito therg and etc, but many people just give up.

Well I for one, find it hilarious fun to play in rvr with my cleric, it may take a long time before getting into a good group (I go for random groups), but just now and then you end up in something real good, then life is a breeze :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom