Theory Test

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
So today i had my theory test, i decided to try pass it with never having looked at the book, ever, and i nearly managed it but not quite :(

Got 29/35 (needed 30) on the multiple and passed the hazard perception by quite a way, that damn 1 question eluded me.

I'll probably read it now and do worse :D

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Ah you see thats were you went wrong
the tatic is to read the book on the bus to the test center.

mank!

Part of the furniture
I got 34/35 on the theory bit, missed the hazard perception by a couple of marks. I've got shite reflexes, probably shouldn't be driving.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
i got 32/35 i think. Dunno how i would do in the Hazard Perception Test. When i passed (2 years ago you didn't have to arse around with that :p)

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Ooh, i've got mine soon, which reminds me, i've gotta do that practice test thingy, ready for the lesson tommorrow.

6 lessons and counting now, which means i'm gonna be terrorising the roads soon, boy racer style. :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
raw said:
So today i had my theory test, i decided to try pass it with never having looked at the book, ever, and i nearly managed it but not quite :(

Got 29/35 (needed 30) on the multiple and passed the hazard perception by quite a way, that damn 1 question eluded me.

I'll probably read it now and do worse :D
I did this when I was 18.... I'm now 22 and still cba to get the test done :/

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Do you need to resit your theory test or has the time between passing and sitting the actual test been so long it has expired?

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
At last. A thread that makes me feel glad for being an old **** and that I didn't have to sit through any of this bollocks!

Gl next time raw.

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
Xtro said:
At last. A thread that makes me feel glad for being an old **** and that I didn't have to sit through any of this bollocks!

This thread scares me, I am an old git, 37 last month, and may well be in the daunting position of finally learning to drive this year :( . I have been promising the wife for 10 years that I would learn so that she can have a drink, foolish promise I know. Still it may come in handy some time.

Later

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Xtro said:

Gl next time raw.

I'm with you Xtro, 20 hours of lessons, a 25 minute test on the road, and that was it for me. Passed first time as well.

Never had an insurance claim either (although I've had a few very minor bumps, none of which were my fault)

Mind you, I think most young (male) drivers throw everything they learnt out the window, as soon as they get their license. The things you see....

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
Ive only had 15 lessons and im driving fine and ready for my actual test, problem for me is i cant be arsed revising for anything :D the Hazard Perception was really easy, they give you a demo of how it works and point out what the hazards are, so you just keep your eyes open and click away.

kanonfodda

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
...Mind you, I think most young (male) drivers throw everything they learnt out the window, as soon as they get their license. The things you see....

To be honest, most of the bad drivers I have seen have been older (middle aged) mainly in BMW's and mercs :S

Good luck on the next one raw

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
kanonfodda said:
To be honest, most of the bad drivers I have seen have been older (middle aged) mainly in BMW's and mercs :S

Good luck on the next one raw

Oi !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom