theodon !

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
when u purge and pop rr5 baby jesus cries when i cant hit u fast enough to disease you :<

aika

Can't get enough of FH
thought paladin rr5 was useless solo ? Or did they change it again in some patch

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Only way to kill him is unload everything in first few seconds if not he outlasts u ;)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
predator.jpg

''IF IT BLEEDS WE CAN KILL IT ...''

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Ye and let me kill some shits on my baby low rr savage plx!

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
I gather arms are no longer opt anymore? Well i can answer that by my feeble attempts at Hugmeh (poke) (scottish flag) :)

MrBic

Part of the furniture
had a nice fight with theoden earleir:D
saw your health started to drop fast and then saw some archer adding and was about to sit down to let you collect your rps but you managed to get the job done before I sat down :cheers:

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Sup Eul , gimme your spare SB account tbh :iagree:

Rolled 2 bots on US main account and preparing it for Eul's arrival :)
Theres no point playing a sb at rr10+ and already have 2500 solo credits. Way better to start from scratch !

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Rolled 2 bots on US main account and preparing it for Eul's arrival :)
Theres no point playing a sb at rr10+ and already have 2500 solo credits. Way better to start from scratch !

Lies lies , let me disprove you !!!

liar.jpg

On a more realistic not im am working on getting old machine working to run 2 bots also to play some SB when shade gets boring , gonna go with that nice MHI template in general section template thread :clap:

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
Only way to kill him is unload everything in first few seconds if not he outlasts u ;)

That sounds about right from the 1 time I managed to beat him, somehow managed to get slam in first attempt, so hit RR5 and down he went in 3 hits, purge must of been down, or he just wanted me to kill him...

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks for the fight Theodon... I thought you /rofled me when I died, but it was a worship, ill be sure you attack you with my RR1 hunter again next time :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Ok i figured out how to kill theodon on my rr4 sm ..... its called moc 3 Lifejappp !!!11:lol::lol::lol:

skillz.jpg

P.S. You jumped me i wasnt gonna nook , but you maded me kill you with teh force !!!

Everz

FH is my second home
lol i laughed so hard when you kited from my moc3 and we both got killed by guards :p

Made me laugh lol, takes mad skills to both die by guards and running round bridge like a headless chicken :D.

Theodon

One of Freddy's beloved
sorry mate! bud damn you hurt :p nerf PA with mezz poison! :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Funny how sitting on your ass is the easiest way to get it kicked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom