Theodon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radga$t

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Click here, type Theodon, type message, click Send.
ty, i didn't know if his forum account had the same name of the char
Infanity said:
Have a potter round spain and see if you find him.
i'm not spanish, retry :)

Keata

Fledgling Freddie
perhaps you should have posted this in the albion forum? cant see what this got to do with the rest of us..

Septina

Part of the furniture
Keata said:
perhaps you should have posted this in the albion forum? cant see what this got to do with the rest of us..

It gave you a +1 opportunity so why whine? xD

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
he is ingame atm, just had a scrap

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
google theodon daoc, and see what u can manage. Maybe you will find him in spain! que lastima

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Yes it has really bothered me that you have posted this in the wrong section ...OMG Im going to lose sleep over this tonight for fuck sake ..I was just relaxing browsing the forums and I saw this in the wrong section and I got so startled I spilled my pepsi all over myself and nearly choked on my pea nut m+m .....

Have some more consideration for people like me who cry at such big issues. How can I concentrate on solving world hunger when such things are on my mind :(

Oh wait ..no one gives a shit he posted this is the wrong forum ...fool.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
pft if you wanted to go OTT you do it like this
Chronictank said:
ok, this is getting plain silly people obviously have no idea how to use PM's so i will create a guide for you

On the top right of your screen you will see a hyperlink named "Private Messages", as shown below:
10wi1.jpg

You are brought to this screen:
http://img7.imageshack.us/my.php?image=27qg.jpg
You will see a hyperlink labelled "send new private message" as shown below:
35ib.jpg

You then type in his name in the Reciepts box, you will notice below i didnt have to put in the full name it found his name in the database and filled the rest in for me, amazing :eek:
[imghttp://img36.imageshack.us/img36/2818/40xv.jpg[/img]
Type your title and message in and click submit as shown below:
54sv.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Chronictank said:
pft if you wanted to go OTT you do it like this

If he does that - He sends the message to the wrong person meight !

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
all i have to say about theodon.....is....respect....u hard bastard.....took a rr4 champ a rr3 hero an a rr fuck knows what shade all in one go.....solo....so in my book....ur a hard fucker an obviously can play ur char....regardless of what people may think of u....i have respect....altho bein rr10 does without doubt give u an edge....but the fight we had was pretty intense.....i think i;ll just leave u alone next time i see u....weather im in a duo/trio quad or whatever...cos we'll prob loose.....cya when i catch u up in the rr's man :D

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
agree, damn tough pally thats for sure, really nice fights on my war :) /respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom