- Cal
- Toht
- Raven
- Ch3t
- Gwad
- Scouse
- Mystic
- Mabs

Just need one more to get going, c'on folks!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm out most of tomorrow, i'd prefer a sunday start if possible, but you can start whenever you want ;)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
For a while, I've actually had this idea of creating new forum account for each character complete with back stories and pics, then hand them out to the players.
No i wont be doing it for the next game, but as I said, I've had the idea for quite a while.

Problems,
- The inconvenience of logging in and out (Have a hunch that people cba)
- What the mods would think of it

Good part
- Players true identity concealed
- Better roleplay

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I like that idea, they can be deleted afterwards anyway, can they?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I don't mind doing the work required to impliment it, and yes it would be awesome, I just have this nagging feeling that
it would just end in a lot of inactivity from the (some) players.... ... :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I think you should talk to deebs and see what he can do to help. Maybe just call them wolf1, wolf2 etc. They can have password reset after each game or suspend the account etc.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Personally (i.e. Not as a mod) while I get the idea I'd have to say I use FH on mobile these days and logging in out would be a pain in the arse. You'd miss notifications for example.

As a mod security issues of shared accounts are bad in general and there's nothing to stop people doing daft things like linking their Facebook account to the shared FH one, etc.

Perhaps beg @SheepCow to make a mod where we can post-process a thread, i.e. So if a player posted on a game thread it would take his post, delete it and repost it as Guest: Character for specified threads.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I couldn't be arsed to keep logging in and out myself.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Perhaps beg @SheepCow to make a mod where we can post-process a thread, i.e. So if a player posted on a game thread it would take his post, delete it and repost it as Guest: Character for specified threads.
Without knowing the technical side of it I'd say, that's would be a pretty brilliant solution

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
Personally (i.e. Not as a mod) while I get the idea I'd have to say I use FH on mobile these days and logging in out would be a pain in the arse. You'd miss notifications for example.

As a mod security issues of shared accounts are bad in general and there's nothing to stop people doing daft things like linking their Facebook account to the shared FH one, etc.

I'll see what I can do ...

Olgaline

FH is my second home
We need one more for the game the ideal, I'll start the game either way tomorrow, but would be nice.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
yup, not gonna be tonight, also we still need one more vic...ehm..player

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom