Werewolf Themed Mafia #5 Signup

Well?

• Total voters

Olgaline

FH is my second home
New game inc, will be alot llike the one already running, just adjusted and improoved

Two possible themes:

1. Future
2. Fantasy

So Signup + Vote....yes yes I know it's two things at once, but I have faith in you..you can do it!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah go on but could we try and stick to a regular day/night schedule please/

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Actually thks game had been a bit quiet because people haven't had time to input and the day ends too soon. I'd particularly like a pause over weekends, as peeps don't tend to be around.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Sometimes it can drag out for far too long which means people lose interest. We had to wait from Wednesday to Saturday for the night period last time. Longish day periods are fine because as Chet says, it gives people time to be involved but as nobody really does much at night except carry out pre planned or pre instructed tasks there isnt much point extending it.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
uhm..ok?
well, I'm not entirely sure I agree, but if that's the general consensus I'll be happy to take it into account and f.exp run a clean cut tight time shift no matter if a majority is reached or not, same for nights.
But tbh for the most "with a few exptions both ways) it's run roughly 48 hrs pr. turn as announced, and the one time it ran longer (over the weekend) people got impatient. I'm not much for no limits though.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
We had to wait from Wednesday to Saturday for the night period last time..

Wed 11:00 pm to friday 11:00pm is = 48 hrs so honestly...thats about 12 hours delay (duirng the night while we sleep).. so realisticly what 2-4 hours? I must admit I dont see the big issue, and tbh I actually had good reason to drag it out abit.
also, night time isn't nessersarily equal to a time of inaction, far from it, so again from one perspective it might be abit long, and yet from another person not so much.

But as I said, I'm more than happy to inforce a stricter time frame for the comming game if people wish it. (bearing in mind that i cant always be online at the stroke of the hand)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah,I don't agree with raven really. The opposite.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'll play, but I'm going home on Thursday until monday/tuesdayish, so if you start after that, I should be good, but if not, I'm not sure if I'll be able to respond all the time.

Unless you can send me notifications and I'll do it on my phone, although it's a bitch.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
either way i'm easy, after all, it's all about the experience for you lot. so basicly I'm your bitch...just tell me what you need ;)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
A redhead, a bottle of jack and a secluded room with a bed. Bed optional.
Your wish is my command:
fatginger.jpg
621320_front500.jpg
446556389_1358511702.png

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I went to school with a lad that looked like that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm up for it, but I'm with Raven on the time frame.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm not that picky :p

About the timeframe stuff on the game, i don't give a crap as long as it's flexible to people and takes into consideration that the GM isn't online 24/7 like i am.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Can we all then agree on a strick 48 hour turn base, unless a turn ends on a thursday evening/friday
in which case the turn runs until Sunday after 20:00 no matter the actions or inactions of players involved?

Simply click agree to this post, if you have an ulternative suggestion, by all means share it
- Specifically please, and we'll discuss+ take it into consideration.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Can we all then agree on a strick 48 hour turn base, unless a turn ends on a thursday evening/friday
in which case the turn runs until Sunday after 20:00 no matter the actions or inactions of players involved?

Simply click agree to this post, if you have an ulternative suggestion, by all means share it
- Specifically please, and we'll discuss+ take it into consideration.
Strick, sure.

Taking the piss out of someones second language is only funny if you speak one :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Coming from Leicester, don't you speak hobbit as a first language and English second though?!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Strick, sure.

Taking the piss out of someones second language is only funny if you speak one :(

Seeing as my first 7 years of school were in english, I'd say it's fair to make fun of my broken english, and yeah, sometimes le' danish way you would spell it, seems to get in the way more and more.
So for good measure.....strict :p Now please translate that into Danish, Swedish, German or Swahili for me :p

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
In if you're still short of people.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
At least 9 would be preferable, so far.

Cal
Toht
Raven
Ch3t