MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well @Raven what say you?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I'll lock myself away again I think, its one of you two so whichever is the guilty party will be left standing.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Vote: Calaen

You were in league with Chet who tried to get me killed twice, and your other associate is locked up. From my point of view I know it isn't me and it makes sense for you to have killed Mabs knowing that Raven is protecting himself, that leaves me as space fodder so my only move given that Raven is going to save himself is to lock you up with Gwad before you get me tonight.

Hopefully Raven this makes sense to you as well.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah bugger it, Vote: Calaen

Then lock myself away.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Ones dead and ones locked away? And its my fault?

You have no information on Mystic at all.

And you vote me? Don't you think its weird everyone who wanted to kill mystic is now dead?

Vote Mystic

I don't want to die, but neither am I given in.

Raven, Gwad isn't lying about the stuff we're carrying. If we dock with this stuff we're all dead!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Mystic and Raven corner Cal and throw him in brigg with Gwad.

The ship reaches the moon in one piece. the two Eco-Terrorists are held at the moon for future transport the the planet to face prosecution.
Gwad and Cal seem happy that the 103 smuggling practice has been uncovered, and yet something suggest they never quite got to finish the job as planned.
Asked in a later interview Cal who spent years undercover at Oxysolar-Corp seemed to suggest that no one, was supposed to have survived the ordeal

In Ch3ts quaters the clean up crew find several small containers with G103, it would seem that Ch3t has been suplementing his Captians fees with some
personal interprice of his own. confronted with the evidence a few miners at the moon have since been arrested in the on going investigations into what would seem to be
a co.operation wide practice amungst officers of Oxysolar-corp.

- Townie victory
- Partial Eco Victory (1 of 2 criteria met)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The goal is clear, sabotage this Cargo freighter, and expose OryxSolar-Corp for what they are. you have obtained evidence that proves that these fossil fuel freighters secretly transport element G103 from the moons to your planet. G103 is a harmful element that’s long been banned by the world council as too unstable and pollutant to your planet and its atmosphere, but some still insist on using this outdated and barbaric form of cheap energy - They must be stopped at any and all cost, and the world must learn the truth. You have managed to disable the freighters engines, now is the time to strike! Find the Element G103 and let the world see the true nature of OryxSolar-Corp!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are the Systems-Tech on the cargo freighter and employee of OryxSolar-Corp.

- Every night you can try to learn the identity of a fellow crewmember, However, each attempt increases your chance of being detected, so use it wisely ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------
You are the engineer on the cargo freighter and employee of OryxSolar-Corp

- At night, you can seal people into their rooms. - Locking Mabs into his room had "no effect" since what mabs did happened from his room ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A security protocal allows the officers on board to communitcate without noisy ears listening in.
With captian olga's death it's up to you to get the ship up and running, neutralising any potential threats and protecting the G103 from would be thieves and curious minds. You wouldn't want your little christmas bonus enterprise becoming common knowledge, now would you?

......No time restrictions applied to this channel
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are an officer on the cargo freighter and employee of OryxSolar-Corp

You and your fellow officer and the late captain are the only members who know that the true nature of this freighter is to transport the illegal Element G103 from the moon to your planet.

- You and your fellow officer (Calaen) have a secure channel to communicate on.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are the Syndicate Spy. You have managed to infiltrate the OryxSolar-Corp ranks and landed yourself a spot amongst the officers of the freighter.

- You have access to the secure officers channel (ch3tan),
- You have a secure channel with your operations syndicate leader (Gwad)

- Each night you may choose to relay important information to your operations syndicate leader
each info transaction increases chance of detection by one or more crew members
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are the leader of this operation, your goal is clear take over the freighter at any cost, and broadcast your operation to the world media once you’ve secured the ship.
- Each night you may choose to assassinate a fellow crew member by cutting off their air supply. You and your college (Calaen) have a secure channel to communicate on
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what "the cabin-boy Toht" got as role:
- You are a crew member on board the cargo freighter and employee of OryxSolar-Corp you.(Townie)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So to cap up
- Gwad = Undercover Eco leader high strung terrorist type dude
- Cal = double Undercover Eco Terrorist

- Ch3t No good smugling first officer, double crossed by Cal.

- Mabs Hacker dude

- Raven I can lock doors...fear me bro

- The rest Chumb for the Sharks

Good game, but next time dont go around proclaiming powers ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom