Film The Wrestler

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Just watched this, it really is something special. Rourke is great, and I loved the documentary style it was filmed in.

Go see.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
To watch this, I may break my solemn vow never to step foot in a cinema again.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I didn't, but then I really cannot afford to any more. I will however be buying it as soon as it is out on dvd.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The lack of control of idiots in the theatre, the price of food, people loudly eating that food, the inappropriate turning-up of the volume to a level which is uncomfortable, premiums being charged for the best seats, to name but a few.

taB

Part of the furniture
I agree with Tom, the cinema sucks and is far to fricking expensive.

I go to see the sfx films that need a big screen but try and go at anti-social times of day when the pleb counter is lower.

Sounds like a good film though, do like Rourke.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I don't mind the ticket price so much, it hasn't really gotten much more expensive in the last 20 years or so (I recall paying £3.50 in 1990), but when I do pay I expect a decent level of service, not some 18 year old lad doing fuck all about a row of noisy children.

taB

Part of the furniture
My local in Cambridge is £7.50 a ticket now. That's a hike and a half :(

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
That's why I like my unlimited card, £15 a month (inc. central london), go and watch as many films as you like. Will definitely be watching this one.

Fast

Part of the furniture
Really great film. I thought Rourke was superb. I enjoyed his performance in Spun alot, but back playing the leading role he really excels. :clap: just A pity he looks like Jackie Stalone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom