The WOW Videos Thread!

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
i might take u up on that offer in a few days Aeicaan when i'm back at uni, at home on teh shit computer QQ :(

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Fedaykin said:
i might take u up on that offer in a few days Aeicaan when i'm back at uni, at home on teh shit computer QQ :(
feel with u dude :)

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
I think you missed just about everything there was to miss about that movie.

Grats.

It not hard to see what the movie was about, but am looking at the technical aspect of the movie, the jerky movement,very poor choice of song.

And to me the movie felt very unfinished, then again am sure DAoC spoilt me with them type of movies as they were often very polished.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
The quality of that video was poor at best, couldn't make out some of the fights at all. There were a few decent fights, best as I could see, but a lot of it was groups v one person, killing afk people and grey cons. Much like watching a film of somebody taking a piss really ... we know it happens, but not really worth getting excited about, or taking much pride in.

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
Turamber said:
The quality of that video was poor at best, couldn't make out some of the fights at all. There were a few decent fights, best as I could see, but a lot of it was groups v one person, killing afk people and grey cons. Much like watching a film of somebody taking a piss really ... we know it happens, but not really worth getting excited about, or taking much pride in.

Hmm, yea ok :D I'm a complete newbie, I cannot see if it's a grey con or he is stunned or something or afk.

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
That gankcraft video is a load of bollocks. Whee look at me I can gank people who are AFK, people who are fighting mobs, and lowbies. The one decent fight he gets into (with the warrior) he gets lucky at the end and blatantly dies 2s later to the mob he aggros.

The guy in black is a human although I'm not sure why he's ganking other alliance races... honour system would explain it but I was under the impression it was still in development.

Lones555

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure if you've seen this one but it's worth watching before Blizzard "nerf" the Rogue class (unless they like this sort of thing happening). A little background to the video... this is an instance hes in which is an area meant to be done in groups because its full of high level characters.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/djgibb/mo_money.wmv

Grieff

Fledgling Freddie
warcraftmovies.com

Is the $10 worth it for the download speeds and content on the warcraftmovie.com site?

All the free mirror site options aren't working for me (1mb here btw)

Elenos

Fledgling Freddie
Lones555 said:
Not sure if you've seen this one but it's worth watching before Blizzard "nerf" the Rogue class (unless they like this sort of thing happening). A little background to the video... this is an instance hes in which is an area meant to be done in groups because its full of high level characters.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/djgibb/mo_money.wmv

I think its fair play to that guy ... he seems to know what he is doing and how to play his character .. how many other people will be able to do that remains to be seen. Video certainly entertained me. Thanks for the link :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom