The WOW Videos Thread!

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
I hate them bloody movies, DAoC was full of them.
And they are always friggan Elves or Humans, and always very cheesey.

A very cool movie is "Shutup and Dance" its on that list, well worth the download.

Solid

Fledgling Freddie
Just watched the warrior one,m with a lvl 60 undead warrior chain killing level 53-57 humanoid npc's at an unbelievable rate, not sure what date it was created but 2H warrior seems fun indeed.

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe the talents that were used to make that chain killing effect were nerfed about 2 days after that video was released.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Fedaykin said:

That movie desperately needs a better soundtrack :p the 'filming' was pretty good though.
For similar movies, the DAoC one done to "my immortal" and the french "way of the rikamaru" are better, imo!

Best WoW movie I've seen so far is the "adventures of Setz and Plexx 2". It's on the warcraftmovies site listed above.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Escape said:
That movie desperately needs a better soundtrack :p the 'filming' was pretty good though.
For similar movies, the DAoC one done to "my immortal" and the french "way of the rikamaru" are better, imo!

Best WoW movie I've seen so far is the "adventures of Setz and Plexx 2". It's on the warcraftmovies site listed above.
the DAoC one done to "my immortal", lol wasnt that good

Im downloading isurrender.wmv lets see if that is any good

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
anyone planning on releasing some videos of PvP? we need to get aloca to run ftp again :p

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
And a sticky of this thread would be nice or create a new one ppl can post video links in. :)

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
I considered stickying it but as some some video threads can generate pages of posts saying how good/bad they are it felt a little counterproductive at the time to have a single sticky for every video made. Meh, we'll see in future :)

If it becomes popular opinion that a single thread is good enough (or if it becomes messy full of them) then there'll likely be one, for the time bring though you may as well use this thread to post new videos :)

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Will probably end up making some wow movies if the PVP system turns out to be a good one.

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
nick said:
Will probably end up making some wow movies if the PVP system turns out to be a good one.

you are random slan though nick :/

Tilda

FuzzyLogic said:
I considered stickying it but as some some video threads can generate pages of posts saying how good/bad they are it felt a little counterproductive at the time to have a single sticky for every video made. Meh, we'll see in future :)

If it becomes popular opinion that a single thread is good enough (or if it becomes messy full of them) then there'll likely be one, for the time bring though you may as well use this thread to post new videos :)
What about a new thread for each video made where people can comment, and then a sticky with links to each video?

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Isurrender video frozes after playing it 30 mins,shame it looks intresting :mad:

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Its pants anyway cheesey music, absolute crap camera movement the only good part was the slow-mo Eviscerate.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Deacan said:
Its pants anyway cheesey music, absolute crap camera movement the only good part was the slow-mo Eviscerate.
I think you missed just about everything there was to miss about that movie.

Grats.

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
I think you missed just about everything there was to miss about that movie.

Grats.

mmm, i thought it was quite well made actually, just dont expect some sort of Wtf-pwn gank PvP movie,

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
i like isurrender thought it was a good story, little too much camera spinning early on though

Aeicaan

One of Freddy's beloved
a good one is a warrior vid called WoW_PvP, its on a torrent wich sucks and the dl speed is slow as fuck or doesnt work at all but if u got the time to dl, do it

pvp

or if you really want it msg me on irc runs\Slik and ill send it with my über upload speed :m00:

#rr.daoc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom