The worse character names on Mid Excal ;)

A

alithiel50

A deathspam that made me chuckle the other day was:

xxxxxx was killed by Daoc!

And I'm fairly certain I've seen a Hotbritonchick BunsOfSteel running around Albion before.....

There was a character called Shag MeSenseless, too, but I think she got renamed. :p

O

old.Meganuke

i know Byffa Liketogiveblowjobs in RL :D
go and check the names on andred if you want lots of strange names.

R

Rhodo_Stoney

On Hib theres a ment called
Dontbeafraid Everythingisgonnabeok :)

O

old.neenee

Oooooo
Uglymonkey SmellsLikeFlowers
Darphanderphus EveryoneIsKOSnowSTFU
Freeze ImDaPolice
Tech Support
Mezukillurezuhealu
Pbtyou AllNightLong
Bahbah BlackSheep

the list goes on... and on and on etc

andred btw.

O

old.Darkan

I remember a guy in beta (have a screenie somewhere) of when I was in <Heavens Fire>. I miss Relm *sniff*

Anyway, back to the name, Radagast BumSniffer.

Now that dude has problems, I mean I can undertsand some of the others, but wtf? he wants to sniff peoples bums.

Dirty beggar.

:rolleyes:

Edit/ Just for fun :p

A

Affri

Originally posted by Feldegast
Villageidiot is one of my favourite's aswell as Lesbian Lover
Almost laughed my ass of on a keepraid seeing

Lesbian yells "Anyone wanna join me?"

LMFAO! I could imagine :D But yeah I saw her in her lowbie lvls too.

O

old.Kerosene

Dont count coz it's not on mid.. but my last alt's last name is 'BelongInMicrowaves'...

E

Exinferis

Ensceptificamuralya Sombarlaechn :p

(guessing it means something but i dont see it :p)

/cg invite ensceptifcamtrj..... bleh i give up :p

K

Kobold

None wanna group with my bard alt named: Stfuffs AFKsinger :p

F

Fafnir

Well this name is not funny but what he did was. Mad Kobold he was running around in spindel and scaring the pants of low lvls that just had finished a fight and was hurt and no end. Seen lots of people run from him a few months back.

Dont remember what the CoC said about using mob names. Is it against the rules? Would be a cool name for an assasin in Emain Grogan. Or Flurry in Yggdra.

U

Urme the Legend

Originally posted by Fafnir
Well this name is not funny but what he did was. Mad Kobold he was running around in spindel and scaring the pants of low lvls that just had finished a fight and was hurt and no end. Seen lots of people run from him a few months back.

LOL I remember that! :) .. That was fun. I think that was Bacardis alt character? .. or maybe not.. :)

A

Anu

Insananity/Firby made a alt while in Fianna called

Arse Hole so they renamed him to Tray Hole

Was funny for a while..

M

Morotstomten

Originally posted by eragrim
I am one of the few RolePlayers on Excalibur, a dying breed I am afraid...

During my time in the cold lands of Midgard I have taken screenshots of all the names which I came across that were... Well, totally awefull but from time to time rather funny :)

I have now made my individual ranking of the 10 worse names in Midgard Excalibur:

(If your name turns up, well do not be sad my friend, this is more for fun, and not in any purpose to harm anyone)

1. Byffa LikeToGiveBlowjobs
2. Lookundermyskirt
3. Buckfutter Crudelis
4. Yermum DoesPotNoodle
5. Trianero Taliban
6. Nammee SmadresmAabqrnmedHammEr
7. Hobbitmolester AlligatorWrestler
8. Doubblewoppermeal PaC
9. Thedude wheresmycar
10. Bacardi addict

same standard on Hibernia/Albion?

I have a great number of Swedish names, and I must say the Sweedes got names in Swedish that is way worse, have to mention a few:

Bajs Mannen
Luder
Dagis Froeken

med fler...

Anyhow it makes RolePlaying rather difficult when talking to a soul named for example Doubblewoppermeal PaC :)

Yall maybe already guessed it when u looked at my Forum Alias... Yes im the nr1 worset named Fatass Troll in Midgard Excal: Byffa LikeToGiveBlowjobs.... i have an anouncement to make: GOA RE-F*CKING-NAMED ME!!!!
well i have had that name since May so i guess they are pretty f*cking lazy down there....
when patch comes im gonna name him: Byffa EatsShitAndLikesItAlot (or something in that style)

A

angrysquirrel

bah mines was angrysquirrel nicebeaver but someone complained....

my mate is a warden called,

doubleyellow youcantparkthere

howzat?

S

Spudgie

Some great hibbie ones

Alexx's Rangers last name - LonelyLFGinvitePLS

Druid - OoHeal Please
Bard - CatchMe IfYouCan
Nightshades - Didithurt NotReally + Exit MadLurikeen
Hero - Easdown TheBigMoosie, in AK :D
Enchanters -
Completeandutter Drunkenidiot
Yomoma BleedsLikeMehLing
Vladkixlanix IntheNuts
Whee LukriBomb
Meepmeep RoaDRunneR

In Alb -
Mercenary - Graphics Bug +Kartoffelpistol WheresYourDaughter

R

Reverant Mezz

best one i've seen is...

Wydoncha LemmeStabJoo :)

K

Khalen

One which can't stay unchainged is:

Teringhoer (dutch word for fuckwhore)..

R

Ragnarok1978

Back in the early days on prydwen there was an albion named "Ambulance Chaser" or something of the like. Kinda funny name since he was a cleric.

On US I grouped a bit with a SB, with the name of "Nowuseeme Nowudont", and a zerker named "Mecrushu Todust", I think he named his hunter "Meshootu", dunno the last name there tho.

R

Rhuric

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa or something like that......and armsman alt to Buppa if I dont remember wrong...........screen got focked up cause of that long name on the screen.......

Alot of wierd names around, cant remember them all......

V

vindicat0r

Some pretty bad/funny names ther , here is a few more I have seen on my travels

Standingontheroof Ofabarnwitharocketlaunher < not exact>
Killer < omg what personality>
Irpirate thatpoisonedurgrandma
Wtf < I like that 1 :D >
Zzzzzzzz

to name but a few .... the list goes on . how can so many people think that its cool to have a name like that ? I mean sure you might laugh the first time but after that joke is over. They have to live with that stupid name until they delete the charc or it gets changed ... so be it

G

Gohlanchdir

I have to say i laughed my ass of when a lowbie called

Adobe photoshop

ran past me the other day

O

old.Verata

Re: Re: The worse character names on Mid Excal ;)

Originally posted by Byffa

Yall maybe already guessed it when u looked at my Forum Alias... Yes im the nr1 worset named Fatass Troll in Midgard Excal: Byffa LikeToGiveBlowjobs.... i have an anouncement to make: GOA RE-F*CKING-NAMED ME!!!!
well i have had that name since May so i guess they are pretty f*cking lazy down there....
when patch comes im gonna name him: Byffa EatsShitAndLikesItAlot (or something in that style)

Aah an intellectual...

Just so that you know, Kemor has already posted on another thread that people repeatedly making their names to something offensive will face action more permanent than just GOA changing it...

So by all means please test this. With that attitude, I don't think too many people will miss you...

S

Salazar

I thought it was funny when i saw 2 heroes Miami and Vice hitting a mob... Alexx LonelyLFGInvitePlz was cool... liked the last name...

I

iolaire

Hm, I have recently seen:

Badtaste IsNotSin
Spesh Needs (I laughed at this one)
Find Me (sb)

Oh, and there's a guild on midgard/excalibur called <Snow White and the Seven Dwarfes> (sic)
The members are Dwarfone to Dwarfseven, and Snowwhite, a norsewoman healer ;] quite funny :]

H

Highlight

One really bad one imo is : Dukke Tis :mad:
which means: Doll piss

We also have/had Bitney Spears. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom