The wonders of Sheeroe Hills

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I love this zone, I've been leveling my animist there for the last few days and it brought back tons of memories killing Thror and his Azure buddies. So much time spent there as a level 40+ Bard, dying as the 3rd tank attacked the same mob as the 2nd tank and let the 3rd one mash me into the ground.

Ah the days of Tank/Tank/Tank/Chanter/Chanter/<sympathetic steather>/Warden/Bard groups :)

The days of getting a 95% glowy sword and thinking you'd never need another sword again... yes I was stupid enough to think that..

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
aye can't get my original name back for some reason now :(

oh and apparently Butterfingers is an illegal surname now :)

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Is Sheeroe Hills a good xp zone?

I had a wonder there today and saw some nice camps of glimmerings (around lv39) and a few other camps. Just wondering if it would be a good place for me and my rl friend to xp with our animists?

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Sheerio hills is still one of the best places to xp or lvl arties imo. Get the right grp and you can find the camps easy and uncamped. i remember when you would find 50% of hibbie in Ez and finding somewhere uncamped was almost impossible.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Perf said:
Sheerio hills is still one of the best places to xp or lvl arties imo. Get the right grp and you can find the camps easy and uncamped. i remember when you would find 50% of hibbie in Ez and finding somewhere uncamped was almost impossible.

What is Ez? sorry for the questions, just new to Hibernia and unfamiliar with abbreviated references :)

thx

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
Sheeroe hills has some good well populated camps with quite a fast pop on the mobs.....venture very deep and you find the Dragon. There are also some nice 'safe' spots where you can just sit and heal those shrooms.

Pre TOA days it was very popular for group leveling from about level 42. Along with Cursed Forest and Vale of Balor (in Shrouded Isles)

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
Libertine said:
What is Ez? sorry for the questions, just new to Hibernia and unfamiliar with abbreviated references :)

thx

Ezures, good old Thor, WS - Warshades were always camped.
1.5p for that bracer once upon a time :m00: The banshees closer to innis were a main area pre cursed forest aswell. Ahh the good days wot with the folm textured TrueSilver Cloaks.

Ps Ani lfg :wub:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
EZ = Epic Zone (Sheeroe, Dartmoor, Malmohus - depending on realm)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom