The wifes website!!!

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Louster said:
Why not just report it and ignore it if it's an issue?
Maybe I just wanted any excuse to tell the guy to fuckoff and whore his site elsewhere? ;)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Look. Lets sum it all up. Ive had a few beers, ican see the truth for what it is.
The thread itself is a bit crap. The website its linked too, is cheese incarnate, and nothing to do with gaming in anyway, or pcs, or ,well, anything.
The "is your wife a slag" comment is a sorry very unfunny comment, aimed at someone who quite probably asked for it by posting the link in the first place.
Now, stfu the lot of you!

Oh, good night!

Weylander

Fledgling Freddie
I dunno, my wife is trying to do something and I think thats rather good, not going into details.

Now its fair enough if you think I shouldn't have posted it, maybe i shouldn't, but it is in the general forum.

As for being cheesy website, i think she's done a canny job considering it is her first, your right though but don't tell her i said that!!

Anyways back to work!!

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Lidl? What is that Lester m8? I dont live in the north, is it one of your wednesday markets or something :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Weylander said:
I dunno, my wife is trying to do something and I think thats rather good

They're just jealous because their wives/girlfriends probably aren't half as dirty as your missus m8.

:sex: :clap:

Chilly

Balls of steel
lidl has cash and carry prices on beer bascily and isnt a cash and carry. cheap, dirty asda of the north.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Chilly said:
lidl has cash and carry prices on beer bascily and isnt a cash and carry. cheap, dirty asda of the north.

Plenty of Lidl's dahn saarf as well. Not that I've ever been in one.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They do some good stuff for stupidly low prices. Especially chocolate, sometimes have good wine as well.

Lester

One of Freddy's beloved
What' 30ft long and smells of piss?

The checkout queue at Lidl (or Aldi, Kwik Save, etc - insert local favourite here)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
throdgrain said:
Look. Lets sum it all up. Ive had a few beers, ican see the truth for what it is.
The thread itself is a bit crap. The website its linked too, is cheese incarnate, and nothing to do with gaming in anyway, or pcs, or ,well, anything.
The "is your wife a slag" comment is a sorry very unfunny comment, aimed at someone who quite probably asked for it by posting the link in the first place.
Now, stfu the lot of you!

Oh, good night!
Throd wins, pld.

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
Well my wife says, "That's just sick [regarding one of the pictures], that's just a woman with no nipples!"

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
hit.jpg

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
:eek2: Let me see those nips!

nip nip, nippetty nip nip, NIP NIP!

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
GDW said:
Is your wife a slut Waylander?

Made me laugh - asking for it tbh tbh...

If my wife sold lingerie on the interweb - would I advertise it?
I don't think so. ;)

DaGaffer

Uncle Sick said:
If my wife sold lingerie on the interweb - would I advertise it?
I don't think so. ;)

Why not? What a prurient attitude.

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
DaGaffer said:
Why not? What a prurient attitude.

Maybe I am just oldfashioned? Being tolerant/openminded doesn't mean I have to be ok with just about everything.

/imo-disclaimer

DaGaffer

Uncle Sick said:
Maybe I am just oldfashioned? Being tolerant/openminded doesn't mean I have to be ok with just about everything.

/imo-disclaimer

*shrugs* Just seems odd to me. It's knickers, not crack-cocaine. If your missus worked in the lingerie department at M&S (or nearest American equivalent - JCPenny), would you avoid telling your friends?

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
DaGaffer said:
*shrugs* Just seems odd to me. It's knickers, not crack-cocaine. If your missus worked in the lingerie department at M&S (or nearest American equivalent - JCPenny), would you avoid telling your friends?

Touche...

I guess I wouldn't advertise it, though - rather enjoy her employee discount. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom