The way forward for humanity

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
were do you believe our future lays as a human race.
do u think we will move to distant planets or just continue to over populate this planet till we die of overpopulation and in the end..........entropy.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
We'll probably end up using up every natural resource, leaving a few people with food/water/stuff, and the rest of the planet starving and dying.

Or half the planet will get wiped out in the great big bugger of a nuclear war that will be WW3.

Still, I (Hopefully) won't be around by then, so, meh meh.

Oh, and, in later news, Cyberdyne have just developed a new processor. It's supposed to be pretty damn fast! Woo!

Belsameth

Tainted
we'll continue on this road of mass suicide till it's too late, then the human race will be extinct, and another type of monkey can try again :)

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
who cares, we wont be here to see it so fuck em :eek:

Nait

Fledgling Freddie
As long as there is 2 people alive who is from different religions there gonna be war on earth!!

So we prolly wipe the hole planet clean in lsome nuke war.....

Or else we just gonna keep :sex: untill we have used all the resources on this planet and just starve to death :p

Egor

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
were do you believe our future lays as a human race.
do u think we will move to distant planets or just continue to over populate this planet till we die of overpopulation and in the end..........entropy.

I've heard that song before...

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
gotta nuke the middle east first. if we were attacked by teh alienz tho I think the world might think about uniting even tho wed prolly get wiped out in 24 hours hehe

Brockie

Fledgling Freddie
Can't really say I'm bothered, as long as nothing bad happens during my lifetime. Humans are bringing extinction onto themselves, it'll just be natures way of destroying an unbalanced species. "The cancer of the Earth.", as it were.

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm well Mars has been a feature of films for many years and now? We're playing remote control robots on it!! Coincidence? Conspiracy?

My lame guess at the fate of humanity is that we either continue suffocating ourselves or blow up before we run out of air. In the process we will continue to love and hate each other.

.....That's just the way it is....some things will never change...

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
life and nature got a way to balance itself
so wouldnt worry much about that

human nature got all facets: good, evul, etc
however society today tends to bring the most selfish/greedy facets out of ppl
but who knows where it will go :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i hope we die in some big collision with a comet or summit and i hope i am alive to see the end of the world what ever it maybe. but i think we will probably die to a super virus.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
The satelite 'Phoebee' will eventually crash on Mars, so don't think heading to Mars will be a very good solution :x. I doubt war will kill all, but resources running out fast and overpopulation will, in the end.

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
well tbo if my world domination plan works pretty much every1's gonna end up dead. so that might cause the wipe out of the human race

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
btw, for those saying we die out of ovepopulation:

Overpopulation isnt a problem in europe, the opposite. Europeans and our white race is dying off or merging with another races. There is around 1.5 children per woman throughout europe, and you dont really need to be a genius to figure out that our population is decreasing, here where it should rise.

But then again, population is growing in the places where it should not. Like in Africa south of the Sahara desert and in India where population growth has totally exploded, soon passing China. This is because in China they noticed the problem and actually did something about it, resulting terrible things of course :(

Most of readers of this forum should be :sex: :ing instead of worrying of population growth ;)

But yeah I think that humans will wipe their own race out, sooner or later, way or another. Just have fun until then and you dont have to regret anything. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom