The Warlock Nerf

censi

Can't get enough of FH
you shouldn't be able to chamber dump and see your target die instantly basically.

that was the major concern. I bitterly accept with the other retard mode classes out there that I will have to RA/ML dump to compete with raw class abilities. but the insta death was just too fooked up.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
What i have noticed is the resist rate has gone through the roof, im 50 hex and got mof1 and the amount of time a unit and a lvl 49 lt resists is silly.

A bit offtopic but welcome to my world. Same with Sorc LT, it gets resisted
alot compared to other nukes. I guess it is something in the code that
makes LTs easier to resist.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Docs said:
A bit offtopic but welcome to my world. Same with Sorc LT, it gets resisted
alot compared to other nukes. I guess it is something in the code that
makes LTs easier to resist.

yep, same on sm with focus 1... lt resist is just sick sometimes but i dont mind though .d

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Its the same with all nukes that has does more than just pure damage, like snarenukes, lifetaps etc.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Compared to any other class, the warlock is still insanely overpowered. The nerf just took a tip of the iceberg, but it sure aint enough imo.

Dunno why you want the Cone nuke on bainshees nerfed tho :p sure it got no fallout on the damage, but on ppl with resists up, i nuke for max ~300 :x

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Compared to any other class, the warlock is still insanely overpowered. The nerf just took a tip of the iceberg, but it sure aint enough imo.

Dunno why you want the Cone nuke on bainshees nerfed tho :p sure it got no fallout on the damage, but on ppl with resists up, i nuke for max ~300 :x

Only thing that I find a problem about the cone nuke is the ability to do it through 'solid' objects.

Dorimor1

Banned
Mastade said:

Then you are a seriously on messed up bainshee, imo. One was hitting me for around 500 yesturday, and I'm ToAed/Capped resists.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Then you are a seriously on messed up bainshee, imo. One was hitting me for around 500 yesturday, and I'm ToAed/Capped resists.
if u got resists up the cone won't hit u for 500
the single dd on the other hand will :)

anyhow locks dot is nerfed, all i wanted myself
and locks are casters, they die pretty fast :)

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Huntingtons said:
nerf bainshees
nerf warlocks
;(

Stop whining warlocks have been nerfed already, what else do you want 10 sec cast speed ? and 10 sec between chambers ? The are fine as they are, dont forget the design of a front load damage dealer, believe it or not they deliver lots of damage up front, now for a sensible damage amount

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Arkian said:
Only thing that I find a problem about the cone nuke is the ability to do it through 'solid' objects.

Have heard about ppl hitting through gates, walls etc... but personally i have only been able to hit through the doors to the central keep inside keeps and anything standing in cone range near windows, which is the same for any class with pbae aswell. Show a screenshot of a bainshee that nukes through a "solid" object, and report it to rightnow.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

ye i'll be hitting ppl with no body resist buffs up for the same damage. But if you get hit by a pbaer, eg. a chanter. u will be hit for way more. only thing that makes the cone nuke good, is the no-fallout on the damage. And its easier to counter the cone nuke, all you need to do is go behind the target.. or well, out of the ~700 range cone. :m00:

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
lol. I have 25% body and you hit me for 524 - 524 - 702.
So you want to compare dam when ppl have resists up?? I was hit earlier with fire 49% resist by a fire wiz for 1600+ dam. How the fuck is that possible??
All realms have OP casters. Your Bainshee needs to be nerfed too. You have nuked thru the bridge more than once. Once I ran on the bridge and use a chamber or 2. Then I see a few Bainshees and jump down under the bridge. None following me and its obviously that the nukes isn’t coming from the water. Nope you are STILL on the bridge nuking me while I’m swimming under the surface.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
lol. I have 25% body and you hit me for 524 - 524 - 702.
So you want to compare dam when ppl have resists up?? I was hit earlier with fire 49% resist by a fire wiz for 1600+ dam. How the fuck is that possible??
All realms have OP casters. Your Bainshee needs to be nerfed too. You have nuked thru the bridge more than once. Once I ran on the bridge and use a chamber or 2. Then I see a few Bainshees and jump down under the bridge. None following me and its obviously that the nukes isn’t coming from the water. Nope you are STILL on the bridge nuking me while I’m swimming under the surface.

hehe, you sure do sound like the average Warlock ;o

first of all, the 524 damage is my baseline nuke, not the cone one. i have capped acuity, MoM3, AA3. so sounds pretty average. The fire wizz nuking u for so much damage, sounds like you forgetting your self buffs and getting bolted, perhaps even debuffed!. But who cares about buffs huh, you are on opped warlock? ;p - The whole nuking through the surface sounds a bit odd. could be me hiding under the surface, fishing. So you think the bainshee that looked just like me on the bridge was actually me under the water? us bainshees have a tendency to lookalike ;( - i know!, it can be frustrating sometimes. Perhaps!, the chambers floating around your head made you dissoriented and u actually forgot to dive or summin.. i rly dont know!, someone call sherlock :(

oi well, off to bed!

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
i suggest that everyone who thinks you can nuke through walls should roll a bainshee on any server and get it to lvl 5 and spec SG. The try to nuke through walls with the cone dd.
You will find out that it WILL NOT work in 99% of the cases. The only place where I managed to nuke through a wall was the postern door inside keeps and towers.

People tend to overreact: when they get hit by a bainshee and are not 100% sure where the dmg is coming from it must be the nuke-through-wall-bug. Also sometimes people see the casting animation go through walls which does not mean that you get actually damaged by it...

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
All is well, cata brought:

Another OP mid class
Another bugged hib class
Another Lolz alb class

Move along, nothing to see here, working as intended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom