TV The Walking Dead

jedspeedy

Fledgling Freddie
saw pt1 about a week ago got it off the net its not that bad.
The zombies look very good
I hope this show lives up to the excellent comic book it is based on, and that it manages to stay on the air long enough to make an impact.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
awesome tbh - from this life to teachers to zombies :)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
So another series for us swedes to download, thanks to our crappy tv networks...

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Couldnt resist the temptation and watched the 1st episode yesterday (downloadad it from torrent).

Jeez! It was so friggin good! Didnt know the director is the same from The green mile or Shawshank Redemption!! 2 of my favs!

I was also smoking some weed and by the end of the episode, I was so friggin stonned I was gettin a rly weird terrorific sensation, like if I were in the same situation than the characters lol :p

:clap::iagree:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Jeez! It was so friggin good! Didnt know the director is the same from The green mile or Shawshank Redemption!! 2 of my favs!...
:clap::iagree:

lol that's why I was so excited about it, he's a genius! Anyway when is this supposed to be on, I've looked in the TV guide and can't find it :(

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
lol that's why I was so excited about it, he's a genius! Anyway when is this supposed to be on, I've looked in the TV guide and can't find it :(

Premier is this Sunday evening, on Fox channel around here. Dunno in the UK.

Thing is, the 1st episode is already on the Internet. Just ask Uncle Google :p

eksdee

FH is my second home
also saw the pre-air, thought it was excellent. i couldn't help but expect andrew lincoln to suddenly turn into simon from teachers every time he opened his mouth, though.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I saw this advertised somewhere, on one of the SKY channels, maybe it was FX. I thought, that looks like egg from this life, it cant be, lol

I like Andrew Lincoln, i think he should be more sucessful, maybe this will do it for him

Talivar

Part of the furniture
I think this will be a massive success if the rest of the episodes are as good as episode 1.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So episode one is now available (not the pre-air), it's 30 minutes longer than the pre-air.

It's on FX and FX HD on Friday if you can wait, or don't download.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
oh ffs curse channels that I cannot obtain having all the good shows, curse them I say and anything that looks like them!!!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
So episode one is now available (not the pre-air), it's 30 minutes longer than the pre-air.

It's on FX and FX HD on Friday if you can wait, or don't download.

I downloaded ep1 and it seemed like it was just the pre-air cut in a slightly diff order, it was still the same time length.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
any zombie fans out there should read World War Z, it's great.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I downloaded ep1 and it seemed like it was just the pre-air cut in a slightly diff order, it was still the same time length.

ahhh, I was just going by what others had said. I only just got it now.

Will be nice to watch it in HD either way :)

Oi, Ez. Tell your army fella to sort you out with new TV eps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom