the VIP 02 thing

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by Sparx, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Sparx

Sparx Cheeky Fucknugget

decided to sign up with this, got the chance to buy tickets for the White Stripes before they go on sale

Not bad

2. Calaen

Calaen I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!

Other than the fact you got to buy White Stripe tickets.

3. Overdriven

Overdriven Not a sandwich

Yeah, buying tickets for the gayest band on the planet isn't impressive tbh =<

"Hi der, we are teh white strip0rz! we haz no bazzists!" - Stupid group. I admit, I like two of their songs. But they really need a bassist :(

4. Sparx

Sparx Cheeky Fucknugget

You missed the point it seems

5. Overdriven

Nope. I got the point. I was just giving my opinion on a band. YOU missed my sarcasm, it seems.

6. Sparx

Sparx Cheeky Fucknugget

no i got it just felt unneeded as the point was that i had the chance to get them, i had put a post up before that about having the chance for stuff i may want to see because they give you a little questionnare thing to work out what you may like, but it seems to have vanashed

7. Bahumat

Bahumat FH is my second home

They dont need a bassist. Maybe a bassist would offer them more versatility or depth in the songs, but its not a neccesity.

Pretty sure the millions of people who love them dont sit around saying "I wish they got a bassist"

8. Bahumat

Bahumat FH is my second home

Sparx i saw them and qotsa at Hyde Park for the O2 festival, they're playing some of their new album so it was amazing!

They are such a good live band imo

9. Overdriven

All the ones I know say that :( The whole... One of them.