the VIP 02 thing

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
decided to sign up with this, got the chance to buy tickets for the White Stripes before they go on sale

Not bad

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Other than the fact you got to buy White Stripe tickets.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Yeah, buying tickets for the gayest band on the planet isn't impressive tbh =<

"Hi der, we are teh white strip0rz! we haz no bazzists!" - Stupid group. I admit, I like two of their songs. But they really need a bassist :(

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Yeah, buying tickets for the gayest band on the planet isn't impressive tbh =<

"Hi der, we are teh white strip0rz! we haz no bazzists!" - Stupid group. I admit, I like two of their songs. But they really need a bassist :(

You missed the point it seems

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Nope. I got the point. I was just giving my opinion on a band. YOU missed my sarcasm, it seems.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
no i got it just felt unneeded as the point was that i had the chance to get them, i had put a post up before that about having the chance for stuff i may want to see because they give you a little questionnare thing to work out what you may like, but it seems to have vanashed

Bahumat

FH is my second home
They dont need a bassist. Maybe a bassist would offer them more versatility or depth in the songs, but its not a neccesity.

Pretty sure the millions of people who love them dont sit around saying "I wish they got a bassist"

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Sparx i saw them and qotsa at Hyde Park for the O2 festival, they're playing some of their new album so it was amazing!

They are such a good live band imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom