TV The Vampire Diaries

adams901

Can't get enough of FH
Just started watching this series, it isnt as dark as True Blood but I found it entertaining, plus the leading woman is cute :p

In my opinion it is worth a watch.

The Vampire Diaries

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
God, spare me from another vampire story. If its not vampires its fucking zombies. Does anyone in the media have an original idea anymore?

adams901

Can't get enough of FH
well there are only 2 current series that I know of.

True Blood and this one, am I missing any that I should add to my list :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The thing about vampire diaries is that you HAVE to get past the first two episodes. Then it becomes a good...REALLY good show.

The first two episodes are complete trash though :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I see on the website the cast are trying to do the whole moody and interesting look with loltastic results.

Will give anything a go though.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

• Flashforward is a new one that is very good so far.
  • Fringe Season 2 is looking good.
  • Dexter Season 4 finally back on track after a poor 3rd season.
  • Lie to me is also pretty good viewing.
  • House Season back on track first few episodes have been excellent. The season opener was the best House I've seen in years.
Very disapointed with Vampire Diaries. Not anywhere near dark enough although that may change. First five episodes seem more like a Dawson Creek teenage love story than a dark sinister Vamp tale.

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
The thing about vampire diaries is that you HAVE to get past the first two episodes. Then it becomes a good...REALLY good show.

The first two episodes are complete trash though :D

Is that the trick?

I saw the first half of ep 1, got distracted and turned it off. Tried again and got to ep 2, realised I was watching a Twilight clone, and turned it off.

Does it really get good? It just comes across as another vampire tale where the vamp has been neutered to become 'nice'.

Vamps aren't nice. Vamps are evil. Even Bill Compton (a lovely nice vampire) is an evil bastard. I find that this current trend of 'teenage' vampires should all be left out in the sun to sparkle.

Does the series turn 'evil'? (The brother vamp dude has potential just for kicking the others ass) Or does it just follow this lost love of the teenage human girl and the paedophillic ancient vamp who just wants a bit of underage pussy?

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
I liked the big brother zombie parody serie. I wished they made more :p

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

I'm not just talking TV. How many vampire movies have there been in the last 12 months? I can think of nine off the top of my head, Blood, Let The Right One In, Twilight/New Moon, Daybreakers, Lesbian Vampire Killers, Cirque Du Freak, Thirst, Underworld III. Bor...ing.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Is that the trick?

I saw the first half of ep 1, got distracted and turned it off. Tried again and got to ep 2, realised I was watching a Twilight clone, and turned it off.

Does it really get good? It just comes across as another vampire tale where the vamp has been neutered to become 'nice'.

Vamps aren't nice. Vamps are evil. Even Bill Compton (a lovely nice vampire) is an evil bastard. I find that this current trend of 'teenage' vampires should all be left out in the sun to sparkle.

Does the series turn 'evil'? (The brother vamp dude has potential just for kicking the others ass) Or does it just follow this lost love of the teenage human girl and the paedophillic ancient vamp who just wants a bit of underage pussy?

It's never going to be that series, they playing on the whole twilight lovey dovey shite :p

True blood is where it's at!!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Is that the trick?

I'd say that after the second episode, it takes a weirder turn.

There's the classic lovey crap too, but it's less in the front then in say..galactica.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom