The usual whine!

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Guys... please... If you see a 1 vs 1 fight, please for god sake let them fight!
This goes for all realms!
Some people try go out the way abit to try get 1 vs 1 fights and still you get people coming in nuking the hell out of you!!!
If you see a 1 vs 1, please have some decency and just run on or watch, then if you need to kill the surviver then do so but whilst there fighting and its a fair fight please just let them be!
The amount of times ive been nuked on by casters, i wont mention any names, in the last 2 days is rediculous.
Im sure that most people would agree with me and surely be happy if this happens.
Regards Blitz.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Expect to be flamed from the usual mate.

Had a few runs today and i actually got 1v1 where people watched, annoying thing was watching a duel and having people play Pincussionthemerc.com

Faril

Banned
Infanity said:
Expect to be flamed from the usual mate.

Had a few runs today and i actually got 1v1 where people watched, annoying thing was watching a duel and having people play Pincussionthemerc.com

fucking hypocrit, i was fighting a reaver with ym sm earlier, which is hard enough, and u charge in and do ur omgwtfpwndmg. Practise what you preach, i have nothing against ppl adding, even tho it might be abit annoying, but dont come here saying ur a nonadder

Jebelious

Fledgling Freddie
if rvr was meant for 1v1's then there would be a battleground situation and not this big wide open space. personally i leave people fighting 1v1's but most the time 1 of those people is running away any way :p

Gamah

Banned
hmm another add whine oO these forums never have anything original.

MrBic

Part of the furniture
you the first scout ive met that use the low dur stun blitz
Nice change from the usual slam then fz=P

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Ye, i like to mix it up alittle so i dont do exactly the same every fight. Plus thought you would waste Purge if you had it up ;)
Anyway nice fights earlier, unbelieveably no one added on that fight.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
hmm another add whine oO these forums never have anything original.

Another gamah reply never anything original

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
well 2night i was standing and watching a rr3 scout vs noobihood and i stood completely still unstealth beside him / her when it started to attack me so in the end i just killed him

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Hardly ever get solo fights on meh ns ;<
Had a nice grp of 5 alb stealthers SoS to catch me up ;<

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Blizard said:
Guys... please... If you see a 1 vs 1 fight, please for god sake let them fight!
This goes for all realms!
Some people try go out the way abit to try get 1 vs 1 fights and still you get people coming in nuking the hell out of you!!!
If you see a 1 vs 1, please have some decency and just run on or watch, then if you need to kill the surviver then do so but whilst there fighting and its a fair fight please just let them be!
The amount of times ive been nuked on by casters, i wont mention any names, in the last 2 days is rediculous.
Im sure that most people would agree with me and surely be happy if this happens.
Regards Blitz.

I totaly agree with you...

to bad your such a hypocrit after zerging me (or atleast trying) a good few times around beno, and once sucessful at glenlock tower ;)

I dont mind really, just dont waste both ps/ip2(3?) to get away when I finaly catch you solo :clap:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
MrBic said:
you the first scout ive met that use the low dur stun blitz
Nice change from the usual slam then fz=P
U need energy resists!:p

MrBic

Part of the furniture
Castus said:
U need energy resists!:p

How can you tell? you prolly just get one hit on me b4 ur zerg kills me.
Zerg less and we can have a nice fight :cheers:

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
I agree aswell, this maybe sounds strange tho, but should soloers find a place in the rvr zone to solo? duels etc? been thinking of this before, like a small arena, park your bots at a place etc, just laugh, but it is an idea, there is no-way you wont get adds in rvr.

been alot around bold with my sb, and I've gotten alot of nice solo fights.
I love it.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Must pray..........................

sucks2.jpg

Dear God,

Thank you for the pitiful rp's we receive when we add.
Thank you for providing us with wonderful chances to add.
Thank you for allowing us to group in packs of 8.
and God, please stop the zerging.

Thnks GoD.

oh and God, Please bring about World Peace

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
i love adding :) - after being fooked by fg's when solo, added on when i was solo, i thought - fook u all and add like a trooper - YAY 69 arrrppeeessss for meeeee

Faen

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
i love adding :) - after being fooked by fg's when solo, added on when i was solo, i thought - fook u all and add like a trooper - YAY 69 arrrppeeessss for meeeee

Aye add add add add add add if someone want's to duel go to some place that few peps go to and hope no one add :)

BIG DEAL ??????

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Faril said:
fucking hypocrit, i was fighting a reaver with ym sm earlier, which is hard enough, and u charge in and do ur omgwtfpwndmg. Practise what you preach, i have nothing against ppl adding, even tho it might be abit annoying, but dont come here saying ur a nonadder

Fighting a Reaver? Stand still on inc with intercept pet and MoC'ing?

Rauno

Fledgling Freddie
all you stealther shit add all the time on fg fights so you all must die.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Faril said:

Selim - Retribution
Jamie - Retribution

/invite
/group

Selim: Sm inc up top mate help,
Jamie: Sec shade on me underwater.
Selim: hes almost at me. interupted.
<we kill>
And when selim had a duel with a VW, i watched the full thing untill an archer decided he wanted his share.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom