The usual whine at the albs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
daoc is a nonstop game, am I correct?
OT, pet spam at RRs and patches kinda stop the game once in a while.

Tiarta said:
youre right Illusb, we could easy cut the ports to every keep in Mid and take the Str mid relic in Fensalir too (but we choose not to since the relic was taken primetime and so far we have respected that)

we are just trying to have fun (i come home around midnight since i work nightshift and play with the guys i usually play with)

Emain is pretty fucked atm so there is only Mid to go (try to do /rw and check hib :p )

i hope it will help when ppl get bored of Classic and hopefully return to Pryd/Excal cluster again to make server normal again.

i dont know if you noticed yesterday that we only knocked in the door on Bledmeer 3 yesterday to kill the mids inside and kill the inc mids too but didnt take the tower.

some other random albs took the tower thou 1 hour later when i was crafting.

who knows it might be in Albion we fight next time.

take the fights as they come and have fun :cheers:
Have a rep point for that. Thumbs up for doing the right thing and still have fun at the same time. Thx god there are albs like you. :worthy:

Ging

Part of the furniture
Kathal said:
Thx god there are albs like you. :worthy:

lol this is the same alb group that received the whinefest not so long ago - i know this coz i have slept with all of them ( im such a slut)!

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
OT, pet spam at RRs and patches kinda stop the game once in a while.

Have a rep point for that. Thumbs up for doing the right thing and still have fun at the same time. Thx god there are albs like you. :worthy:

Thanks Kathal :cheers: (think its my 2'nd rep point :p )

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
lol this is the same alb group that received the whinefest not so long ago - i know this coz i have slept with all of them ( im such a slut)!
Well I don’t remember that and I’m not going to search the forum to find out either. They did the right thing this time and deserve some respect for THAT.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Tiarta said:
when Gingy says whinefest then he means this post. (im pretty positive we dont have any other negative posts atm)

we also have this post : https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=181597

lol no

this one https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=67261

and this one https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=172160

Specifically this quote from the 2nd one

Kathal said:
Yes, but that don’t change the fact that the albs that are doing this is pathetic morons with no life.

damn i have a fine memory :)

EDIT: the reference to Gobo is in that the two threads were aimed at the late night group he runs with the same people. im not sure if he was present during the 1st threads raid, he may have been on his hOlIdAyS.

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:

Sorry Ginggy, have to dissapoint you

i have not been at any of those relic raids and only 1 in group i think have been at 1 of those raids you mention.

and when checking the screenies you posted the links to i cant even see him.

if you didnt know it most of custodia malacitania have moved to dark and light.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Tiarta said:
Sorry Ginggy, have to dissapoint you

i have not been at any of those relic raids and only 2 in the group had been at those other relic raids you mention.

Gobo, so your not running with O1, Blackmagician, Zags and the rest of the "late night grp" any more?

if so then i am wrong and please accept my apologies.

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
Gobo, so your not running with O1, Blackmagician, Zags and the rest of the "late night grp" any more?

if so then i am wrong and please accept my apologies.

onlyone wasnt playing that night, blackmagician aint playing anymore (hes playing dnl i think) zags wasnt at that relic raid, blindguardian is playing dnl, rulo is playing dnl, our other Cleric in Odins that night was Zorbena (is in drakan templars) was not at the relic raid you mention either, neither was Train.

so i take your apology

ty

Ging

Part of the furniture
Tiarta said:
onlyone wasnt playing that night, blackmagician aint playing anymore (hes playing dnl i think) zags wasnt at that relic raid, blindguardian is playing dnl, rulo is playing dnl, our other Cleric in Odins that night was Zorbena (is in drakan templars) was not at the relic raid you mention either, neither was Train.

so i take your apology

ty

apology given as im now starting 2 weeks of hOlIdAyS :)

Jebelious

Fledgling Freddie
we only wanted the 3% xp bonus! sorry we wont take any more keeps again!

not that i helped or anything just felt like saying something :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom