The usual whine at the albs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
03:00
" the Tower of Guet de Dun Crauchon " controlled by " Albion " is claimed by " The Prodigy "
" Ebony Hand " loses the control of " the Tower of Guet de Dun Crauchon "
" Albion " takes " the Tower of Guet de Dun Crauchon " in " Hibernia "

06:40
" Terra Dominus " loses the control of " Dun Crauchon "
" Albion " takes " Dun Crauchon " in " Hibernia "

06:50
" the Fort of Dun Crauchon " controlled by " Albion " is calimed by " Black Phoenix "
" Arachnophobia " loses the control of " the Fort of Dun Crauchon "
" Albion " takes " the Fort of Dun Crauchon " in " Hibernia "

" Draconis Alumni " loses the control of " the Tower of Guard of Dun Crauchon "
" Albion " takes " the Tower of Guard of Dun Crauchon " in " Hibernia "

(French to English translation hence some weirdness)

As it's a day of whines I'll have mine! :)

Keep takes 3:00 am+, there was only 18 mids online so god knows how many Hibs were on. Gobo and his lame crew made three attempts at Bledmeer 1am-4am, btw thx for the 5k I got from ya, and you never killed me :)

With such l33t skills like the albs there won't be any hibs/mids to fight.... are Albs trying to drive them all to Glastonbury??? Why stomp all over hib/mid at such stupid times, get some balls and do stuff prime time...as usual Alb = Pathetic.

Hibs log on
"oh dear can't port to Agramon"
"oh dear can't port to docks"
/who
"oh dear not enough to take keep backs"
Go take tower
"oh dear 30 Albs with 10 DI bots inside waiting for us 3 hibs"
"Albs kill 3 hibs"
Hibs /quit

Join Glastonbury.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
I'm a mid... so you should be saying "Don't worry you've got Warlocks" :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Xajorkith said:
I'm a mid... so you should be saying "Don't worry you've got Warlocks" :)

hahahhahahahhahahhahah, nice one :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
So Xajorkith you complaining that you got action and rp's in the early hours?

jesus christ your such a whiny tart!

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Blah Blah Blah shut the fuck up etc....

All you EVER do is whine, you must have such an exciteing and busy RL :rolleyes:

illu

Part of the furniture
Unfortunately / Fortunately this game is 24/7. People from all over the world can log in and play when or how they want.
It is a crap that Albs have a good FG that come on and cause havoc from midnight till the early hours of the morning (you b*stards cost me about 2000 BPs to repair Bled Wall :>), BUT they are just having fun and trying to get RPs as they could have killed off middy port and I think they are just playing with us.
And how boring the game would be if no one attacked eachother :>

On the other hand, if relics are taken when the population is uber low overnight, that is cheap, as the only people that can stay on in the week really late are the unemployed / student / people from different time zones, so all the people in Europe that have jobs are in bed, after going to bed late fending off the Albs (and bloody tired at work the next day!).
Maybe there should be a way to leave your toon's "spirit" in a keep or tower to help if there is an overnight raid :>

Oli - Illu

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith has an unhealthy obsession with Albion. Maybe he secretly wishes he had clicked the cup on starting DAOC, but can't bring himself to "out" just yet.

So let's give him a little encouragement to come out the closet...come on Xaj, just say it.... "I always wanted to be a paladin in shining armour!"

You can do it! :fluffle:

Veno

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Xajorkith has an unhealthy obsession with Albion. Maybe he secretly wishes he had clicked the cup on starting DAOC, but can't bring himself to "out" just yet.

So let's give him a little encouragement to come out the closet...come on Xaj, just say it.... "I always wanted to be a paladin in shining armour!"

:clap:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I tried to do hibs a favour today and try stop beno port by taking tower T2.

Me and another warrior no healers just me and him killed all the guards, killed all the inc albs that came and had the door of the tower on 30% with our war ram.

We thought well hibs are being hit abit hard at the moment and since albs cant port to hib as such as they dont have all the towers to the keeps, we will try mess albs about, and hibs might be able to get enough people to get rid of the lamer albs from hib.

Anyways we ramming the door for ages, and there are no albs defenders. And guess who comes? a fg of hibs, the people were tryna do a favour comes and ganks us with there fg.
Like ffs hibs, don't you realise what were tryna do or just being a bunch of rp whores.

Not like 2 warrios can exactly make a farming sessions with camping a tower.

:twak: :twak:

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
Keep takes 3:00 am+, there was only 18 mids online so god knows how many Hibs were on. Gobo and his lame crew made three attempts at Bledmeer 1am-4am, btw thx for the 5k I got from ya, and you never killed me :)

Sorry Xajorkith :p

were only trying to have fun and yes im working on nightshift and comes home around midnight and wanna have fun as the rest of the guys who plays on Excal.

we can take the Str relic in fensalir instead if you dont like us trebbing Bledmeer (But since the relic got taken in primetime i have said no to every attempt that has been suggested on Fensalir late night - we might make a farming session thou ;p)

its not like mids dont treb Benowyc, Renaris and all the other keeps. (its not a Alb only thing)

since you write we are lame, can you give me a reason ?

are we lame cause only 18 mids online ?

are we lame cause we are albs ?

am i lame cause i work nightshift and come home late ?

are we lame cause we can get a fg together and you cant at that hour ?

im sorry Xajorkith, but as you are im also only playing this game for fun.

and i try not to be rude to the players out there.

Take a chill pill Xajorkith and have fun :cheers:

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
BUT they are just having fun and trying to get RPs as they could have killed off middy port and I think they are just playing with us.
And how boring the game would be if no one attacked eachother :>

youre right Illusb, we could easy cut the ports to every keep in Mid and take the Str mid relic in Fensalir too (but we choose not to since the relic was taken primetime and so far we have respected that)

we are just trying to have fun (i come home around midnight since i work nightshift and play with the guys i usually play with)

Emain is pretty fucked atm so there is only Mid to go (try to do /rw and check hib :p )

i hope it will help when ppl get bored of Classic and hopefully return to Pryd/Excal cluster again to make server normal again.

i dont know if you noticed yesterday that we only knocked in the door on Bledmeer 3 yesterday to kill the mids inside and kill the inc mids too but didnt take the tower.

some other random albs took the tower thou 1 hour later when i was crafting.

who knows it might be in Albion we fight next time.

take the fights as they come and have fun :cheers:

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Anyways we ramming the door for ages, and there are no albs defenders. And guess who comes? a fg of hibs, the people were tryna do a favour comes and ganks us with there fg.
Like ffs hibs, don't you realise what were tryna do or just being a bunch of rp whores.

Same was happening to us, trying to take DC back and repeated hit by groups of mids from behind.

its not good at the moment, population is so low that you cant get anything done.
Tried my best but cant get people organised to beat the 2-1 odds we are facing. <sighs>

Infilly

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
03:00
" the Tower of Guet de Dun Crauchon " controlled by " Albion " is claimed by " The Prodigy "
" Ebony Hand " loses the control of " the Tower of Guet de Dun Crauchon "
" Albion " takes " the Tower of Guet de Dun Crauchon " in " Hibernia "

06:40
" Terra Dominus " loses the control of " Dun Crauchon "
" Albion " takes " Dun Crauchon " in " Hibernia "

06:50
" the Fort of Dun Crauchon " controlled by " Albion " is calimed by " Black Phoenix "
" Arachnophobia " loses the control of " the Fort of Dun Crauchon "
" Albion " takes " the Fort of Dun Crauchon " in " Hibernia "

" Draconis Alumni " loses the control of " the Tower of Guard of Dun Crauchon "
" Albion " takes " the Tower of Guard of Dun Crauchon " in " Hibernia "

(French to English translation hence some weirdness)

As it's a day of whines I'll have mine! :)

With such l33t skills like the albs there won't be any hibs/mids to fight.... are Albs trying to drive them all to Glastonbury??? Why stomp all over hib/mid at such stupid times, get some balls and do stuff prime time...as usual Alb = Pathetic.

Hibs log on
"oh dear can't port to Agramon"
"oh dear can't port to docks"
/who
"oh dear not enough to take keep backs"
Go take tower
"oh dear 30 Albs with 10 DI bots inside waiting for us 3 hibs"
"Albs kill 3 hibs"
Hibs /quit

Join Glastonbury.

Sooo sad. I thought you kids + hibs would work together to save the realm?

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
me nmr 1: "Hey!!!! Thats a Carebare!!! "
me nmr 2: "No it isn't.."
me nmr 1: "But...."
me nmr 2: "You're so gay..
me nmr 2: "Nice sweater btw. New?"
me nmr 1: "Owww how nice of you too notice..."
me nmr 2: "Yes that pink really brings out the sparklyness in your eyes."
me nmr 1: "I still think that was a Carebear."

Do you care for this awnser? No you don't do you.. :touch:

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Bracken, you don’t know how close to the truth you are 

First char I ever wanted to roll was a Paladin :) but all the UOcUK (CounterStrike Clan) I was with went Mid instead so rolled the Mid equivalent, a Warrior.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Tiarta said:
Sorry Xajorkith :p

since you write we are lame, can you give me a reason ?

im sorry Xajorkith, but as you are im also only playing this game for fun.

By taking DC you've put Hib in a very precarious position, now if they loose Behnn they will loose their str relic.

You took away their port to Agramon and to the closest docks to the enemy frontier.

You took it cheaply, you didn’t involve the Hibs. Hibs don't have the numbers to take it back.

Some people are too short sighted and don't realise that by having their fun means some will quit, I don't want people to quit because I need players (Mids, Albs & Hibs) around to shoot at, the health and well being of the whole server especially while the numbers are drastically falling is in ALL of our interests.

Obviously have your fun but don’t selfishly do it at the cost of the game.

This is a dieing server, I'd like to preserve the game I love and have been playing for nearly four years just that little bit longer. We should all think a little bit more before spanking the weakest realm so hard at 6am.

Did you notice today that Mids just kept hitting DC? Why did they not take Behnn, why did they not take Hib controlled Keeps towers? Most (not all) Mids respect the position the Hibs are in and really want there to be hibs around to kill!

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
By taking DC you've put Hib in a very precarious position, now if they loose Behnn they will loose their str relic.

You took away their port to Agramon and to the closest docks to the enemy frontier.

You took it cheaply, you didn’t involve the Hibs. Hibs don't have the numbers to take it back.

Some people are too short sighted and don't realise that by having their fun means some will quit, I don't want people to quit because I need players (Mids, Albs & Hibs) around to shoot at, the health and well being of the whole server especially while the numbers are drastically falling is in ALL of our interests.

Obviously have your fun but don’t selfishly do it at the cost of the game.

This is a dieing server, I'd like to preserve the game I love and have been playing for nearly four years just that little bit longer. We should all think a little bit more before spanking the weakest realm so hard at 6am.

Did you notice today that Mids just kept hitting DC? Why did they not take Behnn, why did they not take Hib controlled Keeps towers? Most (not all) Mids respect the position the Hibs are in and really want there to be hibs around to kill!

we didnt take your bledmeer port the other day

we didnt take your str relic in fensalir (even thou we could have done many times)

i also noticed mids roaming alb frontier the other day at 5 a'clock in the morning with 2 fg taking alb towers while there where 30 online in whole alb and 5 albs defending (but you dont hear albs whine)

please Xajorkith just play the game, its a 24/7 game and sometimes the enemy have the numbers and sometimes you have, just try to accept that.

sure excal server is fucked atm cause of classic server, but dont blame the albs.

last time hibs relic raided albs mids came and attacked too and we had 2 realms on us and we lost our relic, please stop doing that or you wont have any albs left to kill (irony to your post about not attacking hibs)

its 3 realms vs eachother, not hib mid vs alb

so if hibs cant get enough ppl out to defend does that mean we should stop attack ?

did mids and hibs stop attacking albs when we cant get numbers out ? or do you just continue cause we are albs and we deserve it ?

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
and Xajorkith even if you should attack hib now, Dun da behn and various towers.

and hibs should loose their relic, its really not the end of the world.

action makes the game alive, being afraid to attack cause you think the enemy doesnt like it makes the game dull imo.

relics are not static, they change hands you know and its not the end of the world.

they can be retaken :)

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
<grabs popcorn>

so funny reading at hib/mid whine
remember when albs whined at start of NF all we got was qq more ^^
its about time you did that :D

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
the health and well being of the whole server especially while the numbers are drastically falling is in ALL of our interests.

That's a fair point, but whether we like it or not this is a 24/7 server and there are a lot of people who only play at unsociable hours. Yes it's frustrating to log in and see keeps down over night (let's face it, it's happened to all realms), but that can often stir up some action.

It's tough at the moment because of the new server, but I don't think it's terminal. In time people will drift back - personally, while I'm waiting for that to happen I've been getting lost in space playing X3 Reunion...but I fully expect things to pick up over the holiday period, especially as DR and then 1.81 get nearer. :drink:

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Tiarta said:
we didnt take your bledmeer port the other day

Firstly the "only" reason you left he port was so Mids could port otherwise you’d have nothing left to try and farm. You had no issue taking Hib port.

Secondly Albion "did" take the Bledmeer port, it fell at 4.30 am, and I know this because I was there.

If you look at the posts in this thread all you see are Albs bitching at me there are no "Hibs saying thx for taking DC at 6am it livened up the game no end".

Taking DC at prime time would have livened the game up for the Hibs, afterall they could have then defended, a job easier to do when you have less numbers, but you chose to not include the Hibs when you took it.

I can see from your two posts you think your actions are livening up the game, I think you're killing it for the hibs, lets just agree to disagree.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Xajorkith looking at your post times on here can I ask when you sleep?

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
yarally.jpg

my new favorit: all-in-one-pwnd+owl-combo-pictar :worthy:

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
Secondly Albion "did" take the Bledmeer port, it fell at 4.30 am, and I know this because I was there.

If you look at the posts in this thread all you see are Albs bitching at me there are no "Hibs saying thx for taking DC at 6am it livened up the game no end".

Taking DC at prime time would have livened the game up for the Hibs, afterall they could have then defended, a job easier to do when you have less numbers, but you chose to not include the Hibs when you took it.

Tiarta said:
i dont know if you noticed yesterday that we only knocked in the door on Bledmeer 3 yesterday to kill the mids inside and kill the inc mids too but didnt take the tower.

some other random albs took the tower thou 1 hour later when i was crafting.
:

and about taking dc at 6 a'clock well you dont hear albs say thanks when mids take Erasleigh/Sursbrooke early in the morning 7-8 a'clock or when Bulbul//Bullie trebs our keeps during night to make holes for a easy take for the morning crew (but its a part of the game and it doesnt mean it shouldnt be done, there is always something called payback)

when do you think server should be shut down so ppl cant take tower/keeps (ppl are just trying to have fun, its not the end of the world for hibs cause hibs have lost 2 keeps)

there will always be some guys on the receiving end who gives away the rp's and looses the fights :mad: and some guys who gets all the rp's and wins all the fights :cheers:

maybe hibs dont think its fun atm, i guess the same would apply for mids or albs if it was happening in their frontier.

and even thou dc was taken late night it doesnt mean that it wasnt defended. (albs have few online at that hour too and same applies for hibs)

and my guess is that they had a good fight there those who were online and those alb/hibs that decided to attack/defend. (i cant say 100 % sure thou since i wasnt there)

still i think youre right, no realm would say thank you for another realm taking their keeps/towers.

and it wasnt like albs were logging on to take dc late evening, it was the last remains of the albs in Emain who decided to go for DC.

and since youre such a carebear for hibs, have you ever considered changing realm to Hib ? (it might be a good idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom