the usual suspects

Sun_Tzu

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
dunno give working link.

I think he's asking who these guys are who were at E3 from GOA(according to Sanya):

unnamed-image-1-731194.jpg

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
They are the guys that are meant to look after any issues regarding lag, hence the stupidly long wait to get it sorted cuz they were in the US :p

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
From the left they are:
Joram - DAoC Project Manager. For everything relating to European DAoC servers he is the Big Boss.

Mickael - Head of Business Development for Goa. Responsible for finding us new things to do.

Julien - New projects manager. Responsible for making new projects work.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
From the left they are:
Joram - DAoC Project Manager. For everything relating to European DAoC servers he is the Big Boss.

Mickael - Head of Business Development for Goa. Responsible for finding us new things to do.

thanks now i know which pic goes on the dartboard when i get lag :D

:m00:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
On another note Req is Zenythe off to E3 since she is in the states with her mum?

Sun_Tzu

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
From the left they are:

The guy in the middle seems rather unhappy. :p

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Sun_Tzu said:
The guy in the middle seems rather unhappy. :p

thats because he was given a years free subscription to WoW, that or someone just ran over his pet penguin..

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Requiel said:

Poor Julien - For those non brits, his job title is usually the title given to failed managers/directors. The role usually gives a small office and phone from which to find another job. Job titles to look out for are:

Dir New Projects
Dir Special Projects
Mgr New Projects
Mgr Special Projects

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Requiel said:
From the left they are:

Thanks Req. I now have a positive visual ID to program into my Terminator.

Cyberdyne systems model T-101
cheesy one-liners since last service: 36
*mission log commence*

TARGET: Joram
PHSYICAL LOCATION: Paris, France
TEMPORAL LOCATION: 2005
MISSION: Convince of wisdom of providing European Dark Age Of Camelot players with a co-operative server
EQUIPMENT: Cheesy one-liners, Phased-plasma rifle in 30-watt range, Uzi 9-millimetre, rolled-up copy of PC Gamer magazine
*mission commence*

Gamah

Banned
Svartmetall said:
Thanks Req. I now have a positive visual ID to program into my Terminator.

Cyberdyne systems model T-101
cheesy one-liners since last service: 36
*mission log commence*

TARGET: Joram
PHSYICAL LOCATION: Paris, France
TEMPORAL LOCATION: 2005
MISSION: Convince of wisdom of providing European Dark Age Of Camelot players with a co-operative server
EQUIPMENT: Cheesy one-liners, Phased-plasma rifle in 30-watt range, Uzi 9-millimetre, rolled-up copy of PC Gamer magazine
*mission commence*

Lol your a geek :D

(I mean that in a fun way)

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
[/b]*[/i]

You got one.... prime time camlann is around 400 nowdays and about 398 is into PvE and doesn't speak much english, the last to is warlocks in goth. :wub:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Dean Anderson was there <3

Stargate <3

Must of the programers they shoulded there were mainly women, thought the role of a programmer was more suited to a geeky guy(stereotypical)? :p no offence ment :D

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Jaem- said:
Must of the programers they shoulded there were mainly women, thought the role of a programmer was more suited to a geeky guy(stereotypical)? :p no offence ment :D

they tend to be allergic to photography and were probably all back at mythic HQ chained to their desks whilst they paraded the pretty programmers along with the booth babes to attract the average gamer (tm)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
they tend to be allergic to photography and were probably all back at mythic HQ chained to their desks whilst they paraded the pretty programmers along with the booth babes to attract the average gamer (tm)
Explains all. :p

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
Dean Anderson was there <3

Stargate <3

Does anyone else besides me recall him als MacGyver? :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Yeah, it's only the young'uns who talk about Stargate, MacGyver for the win! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom