The Unofficial "Where Art Thou?" Thread

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Some of us have played this game from the beginning of time. As we all levelled up back in the day, we learnt to know people that we since then lost touch with, either because we or them rolled another character as their main, or because we or them changed realm, server or even game. But they live fondly in memory, perhaps only due to a few hours of grouping in Keltoi or Barrows, or perhaps due to a long time of shared guilds.

This thread is my way of naming some of those long-lost Albion heroes who once walked our fair lands, but are now reduced to being forgotten alts, buffbots (the fate of many old skool cleric), or maybe even deleted.

Should you know any of the below people, feel free to give an update on their current whereabouts! And do feel free to add your own list of old-skool names, this list is far from complete (just off the top of my head). :)

Names: Andrew, Legaoniel, Radium, Pazuzu, Cheradenine (the Chairmaker!), Romus, Iskander (Dumas!), Vile, Daws, Spiral, Enarion, Astrix, Soulreaper, Pogle, Fugu, Pedd (Freeborn!), Elodia (Guildmother!), Lucilinbuhuc, Vorcyn, Uridith/Larm, Aindalon, Lemo, Simius, Legendz/Target, Nektar, Cute, Filthius, Ambeon, Draven, Agarason, Israfael, Aivengo, Echekiel, Treniel (!), Roarer, Boere, Chim, Polzor, Centuri, Tijl, Loky, Rhoma, Ghc, Issingrunt, Hysteric, Raubryn, Fangrim, Minko, Ibaun, Flexar, Edelia, Buppa, Aikmore (<3), Cerverloc, Brynn, Stone, Incetes, Elhana, Sonic, Mighti, Pac, Tera, Odysseus, Insurrextion, Lorem, Sabu, Khalen, Saer, Drsmyte, Saxo, Muck, Lunar, The, Jorillian, Daivana (<3), Galtazar, Radghast, Brommix, Filip, Matje, Exinferis, Natael, Patrick, Lore, Solitaire, Dejavu, Serious, Asel, Dherkova, Mallus, Ninjastyle, Alara, Gwalmar, Skile, Cilia, Keldon, Forbiddian, Rolando, Izeno, Godoffire, Mindos, Daemyrtheshort, Warhawk, Knoxville, Sergius, Grathmor, Tazy, Killspanas, Ravenul, Finthevasta, Zaknafein, Boggie.

Hopefully some of the above name have stirred some fond memories in the old-timers among us. :)

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Soulreaper (rl friend of mine) left the game about 2 years ago, he is now with his girlfriend settled down somewhere in denmark, i still see him occasionally from time to time.

dont think he is playing any other mmorpg, mostly because of his girlfriend who is a bit of a devil i was informed.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Pedd and Elodia were still playing a couple weeks ago, they´re in <Knights Who Say Ni>.
Israfael was in <Dead Dragons Society> but I haven´t seen him for months now, so I guess he quit.
Insurrextion re-appeared ingame after ToA came out, he was unguilded when I saw him last.

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
Daws - playing WoW, thinks about returning
Aindalon - back in game for a few weeks now, after longer break
Treniel (!) - lol
Chim - is in game for a few month now, after a longer break
Hysteric - seen on his Reaver a couple of days a ago for a few hours
Insurrextion - helped him ToA a char short before NF, then he disappeared again
Lunar - never left
Galtazar - never left
Brommix - was on WoW but more active on DAoC again
Asel - he is fine, enjoying RL and his family.

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Fugu - AWOL in England somewere making babies

Drsmyte - Not seen him in ages

Dherkova - Playing WoW

Gwalmar - Roleplaying on Pry/Hib

Aikmore - Was on WoW not sure now

Finthevasta - Also last seen on WoW

**Aligro**

Fledgling Freddie
Hey, i haven't been on the boards in about a year or so. Echekiel who i bought a fair bit ago i think played a new char last time i checked, akhiros i believe. I could give you his email if you wanted it

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
An awful lot of the names in that list I know are on accounts that have changed hands.

Fugu quit some time ago after the birth of their 2nd baby, last I heard from him he was playing Horizons.

Iskander went to WoW when it came out.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Names: Andrew, Legaoniel, Radium, Pazuzu, Cheradenine (the Chairmaker!), Romus, Iskander (Dumas!), Vile, Daws, Spiral, Enarion, Astrix, Soulreaper, Pogle, Fugu, Pedd (Freeborn!), Elodia (Guildmother!), Lucilinbuhuc, Vorcyn, Uridith/Larm, Aindalon, Lemo, Simius, Legendz/Target, Nektar, Cute, Filthius, Ambeon, Draven, Agarason, Israfael, Aivengo, Echekiel, Treniel (!), Roarer, Boere, Chim, Polzor, Centuri, Tijl, Loky, Rhoma, Ghc, Issingrunt, Hysteric, Raubryn, Fangrim, Minko, Ibaun, Flexar, Edelia, Buppa, Aikmore (<3), Cerverloc, Brynn, Stone, Incetes, Elhana, Sonic, Mighti, Pac, Tera, Odysseus, Insurrextion, Lorem, Sabu, Khalen, Saer, Drsmyte, Saxo, Muck, Lunar, The, Jorillian, Daivana (<3), Galtazar, Radghast, Brommix, Filip, Matje, Exinferis, Natael, Patrick, Lore, Solitaire, Dejavu, Serious, Asel, Dherkova, Mallus, Ninjastyle, Alara, Gwalmar, Skile, Cilia, Keldon, Forbiddian, Rolando, Izeno, Godoffire, Mindos, Daemyrtheshort, Warhawk, Knoxville, Sergius, Grathmor, Tazy, Killspanas, Ravenul, Finthevasta, Zaknafein, Boggie.

Spiral is still around and in HB.
Brynn is studying his final year at uni, still with his long-term girlfriend.
Matje is Sculptor from TT afaik.
Treniel is probably still being kicked from FC by Konah twice-weekly.

I'll add my list later.

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Tijl still plays occasionally. Though i´ve seen him more on alts if he´s on. He´s still in Flemish Lions.

Brynn quit the game about a year ago, he was still on the LoD boards for a while but then he slowly faded there too.

Matje you´ll find on Sculptor or on some other alt in Tedious Ten or Agony.

Jorillian isn´t he still playing in Guardians of Light or something? Or am i mistaking him with someone else?

Feyd

Fledgling Freddie
As eggy said, Spiral is now in HB, but demoted to buffbot, he is instead playing another toon in HB as a main.
1 anoying little kiddo, ;) but without him DAoC wouldnt be as good/fun place to be.

Dejavu have returned to the game again not long ago after a long awol. He is mainly playing his infil Mystake now. Iirc then he and his son is in Guts & Glory guild atm.
2 fine players, that im glad has returned to DAoC again :cheers: .

My own list of players who i could be fun to know the where abouts of would be the old Red Dragons gang.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Brommix, as stated was on WoW, but now more of the HB players are starting to return from it and play more reguarly, Brom being one of them.

Yunio

Fledgling Freddie
Just want to add some names in the list with old-timers whom i have memories of :p

Jazhara, leet attitude, already 1 day after retail came live :p
Huma; smokey , old quake3 buddy...
Edge
Azudeth
Finster and the original RB crew
Original alpha ( not gromit alpha, but alpha alpha :p )
Kotorus, he still owes me money i think..

Sepiritz

Fledgling Freddie
Im playing WoW on Daggerspine server.
Any old friends are more then welcome to drop by and say hello. :)

Last I heard from Odysseus he was kicking the gaming habit and was doing great IRL.

Im playing WoW with Kantz aswell, and hes good too. The old nice nice very nice dresswearer. :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Fun! :) Give more info on the whereabouts of old-timers! :D

Actually, here is a "memories" image I made some months back, I dare you all to spot Treniel and Marchegiani. :D
memories9fa.jpg

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Treniel if I remember was a Paladin... so ofc its gonna be him in that awful colourful armor? (Middle left and top left)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
lol, memories from alb ;)
Long time since I played on alb/excal, but soon to join u lot on cluster. Altho played there the first year of DAoC EU release. The oldest screenshots are long lost, but remember some names from when I lvled my ickle lvl 36! sorc...:
Lardygit, Nydelig (long lost norwegian), Keeva, Babe (invited me to my first keep raid!), Finandpet (strong raid leader), Machma-Rads-Keeva-Ravel (my first catacombs of cordova group), Jolo (2h pala tried to help me with lvl 30 epic but we failed horribly - I died :p), Adrianicus (mentor sorcerer), Wiro(!)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Nomans Land said:
Treniel if I remember was a Paladin... so ofc its gonna be him in that awful colourful armor? (Middle left and top left)
Wrong, Treniel was a polearmsman, and that's not him. ;)

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Finthevasta and Treniel are playing wow on Burning Legion, horde

Pac quit, don't know where he is now.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
eggy said:
Spiral is still around and in HB.

Played by nomans as a buffbot

Aadia said:
Jorillian isn´t he still playing in Guardians of Light or something? Or am i mistaking him with someone else?

Jori was one of the best guys I'd ever spoken to in game but sadly one day he quite literally disappeared and hasn't returned since :(

Nomans Land said:

You not remember all the piss taking related to treniel and his x-bow days? Aussie loved him for that :p It was marche in the colourful armour if I remember right too :) Treniel was another hapless soul subjected to the poo armour :D

Edit:that reminds me, whatever happened to the old BF crew? Think I saw gwalmar log on once a couple of weeks ago but that's been all

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
eggy said:
Spiral is still around and in HB.QUOTE]

Not sure that's the original Spiral Staircase - Smitor cleric of old. Was in Red Dragons with him back in the day.... Think he was traded and is now a BB.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Yogs and Yogurt are another few that disappeared btw.

Though I did get a PM from Yogurt while in AC today. I asked if it was origional owner he said no, they had traded accounts and that that Yogurt was now playing Hib / Pryd as a ment.

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
Names:
Legendz/Target: left long time ago
Chim:is ingame
Polzor: plays druid on pryd/hib named Technasia
Hysteric:quitted , polzor/technasia has the acc now
Flexar: quitted long time ago (ori one) didnt come back
Stone:had a healer in mid/exc named stony i think , long time no see
Khalen: went wow , cant be found on #vgn quakenet
Ninjastyle: left long time ago , i played it from rr5 to rr7l2 , then acc got scammed
Gwalmar: plays pryd/hib , tuatha de danan high rr bm

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
Zagg said:
Daws - playing WoW, thinks about returning

Kinda cute ;-) But I don't think I'm coming back dudes :p

Anyone wants to find me, I'm on Ravencrest realm (Ravencrash atm ;()
Daws lvl 60 Gnome Rogue
Tradd lvl 52 Human Paladin
Emily lvl 47 Human Priest
Bungle lvl 35 Gnome Mage

etc :p

I'm well and truly addicted ;-)

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone know what happened to Gregorian? He just vanished without a trace seemingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom