The unfair listkeepers in Lair

S

spiritmaster

Listkeepers and Who to BAN AS LK

Try avoiding making following ppl as listkeeper, they should pbaoe instead, coz they havent much time for replying

* thesmallestparcel
* Dohlyak
* Neversober & Neversover, somehow these couply always get into lair grp without even being on list.

By banning these characters as listkeeper you get great and happy list and great grps.

Listkeeper is a person (eg shaman) in grp that do not pull nor stun = got time for replying + when replying also reports the NUMBER.
No 'shaman dont want to' is accepted, it's a must or get another shammy, prob shammies would line up if all they gotta do is care about the list.

C

chosen

loads of corrupt listkeepers aye, nothing we can do to :/

S

shaddo

lewl soz m8, my bro was playing. and his a hibster :D. well sorry / Never

S

sofus

Originally posted by tollo
Hi

Have seen many corrupted listkeepers in lair over the year i been there.
But one of the most annoying that me and some others experienced is a listkeeper with name Neversober, he dont even belong to a guild though his lists are very strange.

Ill just speak for myself,
I was nr 1 pac healer, when a pac healer with name almudenha was playing, suddenly I see that almudenha logged and that neversober replaced him with another pac healer.

How to do the lists fair?

Regards
'

Im not fond of him either matey. Actually i prefare to be LK myself mostly but its hard cause i often have to pull aswell... Also do remember some LK's take money from others to put im in a better position on the list its totaly insane....

Btw i think that lair should start think more on the xp. Imo SM's with SC set should get instantly above SM's without SC set. that would make the xp was easier... And more SM's would get SC sets aswell :)

A

akula

personally I think the PL freaks should fuck off and do something elsewhere so that normal mids can go back and start getting levels back up

S

svartmetall

Lair sucks ass anyway, there are far better places around...

L

look

he never

neversover sry 2 say but, seems u should play it yourself as he's making a bad name for u, done same 2 me and 1 of my guildes

D

duact

i have always cheated with lists when i have been in lair, ofc u want the best people in your exp grp instead of some random noobs that borrowed sm from their m8

G

Gold-i2

Originally posted by akula
personally I think the PL freaks should fuck off and do something elsewhere so that normal mids can go back and start getting levels back up

Because the roleplaying carebears can't XP anywhere if people are xp'ing in Lair or in Malmo?

Wow, your life must be so sad.

R

rg-zorena

qq more :>

L

lillagullan

such stlong listkeeper tonight

i was signed as #1 Mend healer 8 hours ago, played on other servers in w8ing for my spot, logged in 2 hours ago and was told still #1

the list goes over to The SmallestParcel ...(unguilded) and i just logged in to check my #.... and it has changed to #5 ... now thats a uber listkeeper...

gl

F

fragoverrule

Or being told ur on the list all day starting with place nr 5 and when ur nr1, the list goes to another person and when ur ask if something will change he tells ur not even on the list but can add u.. something like tha had that several times.. but that happens lair lists are from the beginning corrupt.

if u where LK and u had a choise to bringin a friend with same spec as the original nr1 on the list.. what would u do.. most ppl who are lk do it

L

lillagullan

well the healer before be was still online when i got moved to #5... so i didn't fall back coz they had to get a healer, he was online all the time

W

WiZe^

/agree

F

fragoverrule

wooohooo start a lairgroup then next to the sm lair group.. and u got it working again... i'm not holding u back

M

merwon

the worst LK however is thesmallestparcel. he gives way to all his so called leet friends before anyone else and bumps the rest down the list.

L

lillagullan

Originally posted by merwon
the worst LK however is thesmallestparcel. he gives way to all his so called leet friends before anyone else and bumps the rest down the list.

and he blame it on the LK that had list before ... yepp

D

deadkid

Actually does Lk owes u something? You can *ask* to keep a spot for you, but it's up to them if they really want you, or their friend who popped few second ago... you can sign up but dont sit and wait unless they call u or ask to wait.

R

Rulke-RM

Well ofc you give spots to friends 1st, thats the whole point of being LK :p

The fun part is seeing how many guildies you can get in before someone notices ^^

G

Gold-i2

Originally posted by merwon

I want to see the statistics that he is the worst LK!

Comparison to others, interviews!

I teamed with him there once or twice. He sure died alot. That's probably why he is LK now...he has alot of time free to talk to people that is nagging to get on the list when he is eating dirt.

:)

Tip: put together a fg of good players and hit Yar instead, better xp since Lair is usually 2 fg's, with dt for dragon, and most there suck.

M

Michail

Re: Listkeepers and Who to BAN AS LK

Originally posted by spiritmaster
Try avoiding making following ppl as listkeeper, they should pbaoe instead, coz they havent much time for replying

* thesmallestparcel
* Dohlyak
* Neversober & Neversover, somehow these couply always get into lair grp without even being on list.

By banning these characters as listkeeper you get great and happy list and great grps.

Spiritmastah I can say exactly the same thing about you. If memory serves me right you were a LK some day this week. About 4 days ago or so. When I msged some1 in malmo and asked who is LK and they said it was you I tried to msg you. And did it for 30 mins or so, without getting a single reply. Then after half hour you finally decided to reply claiming that you were afk, talking on the phone. 30 mins afk in lair while groups are exping? Come on, give me a break. You just didn't want to reply for some reason. But the best thing is when I asked you what is my spot is, cause I signed up when person before you was a LK (Periaths) you tell me that I am not on list? And how is that possible? Periaths said he gave list to you, you said you got list from him. Periaths confirmed that I was on list and talled me my number. And when you get a list you just removed people from it. So, before blaming others look at yourself first, or just STFU.

C

chosen

Re: Re: Listkeepers and Who to BAN AS LK

Originally posted by Michail
Spiritmastah I can say exactly the same thing about you. If memory serves me right you were a LK some day this week. About 4 days ago or so. When I msged some1 in malmo and asked who is LK and they said it was you I tried to msg you. And did it for 30 mins or so, without getting a single reply. Then after half hour you finally decided to reply claiming that you were afk, talking on the phone. 30 mins afk in lair while groups are exping? Come on, give me a break. You just didn't want to reply for some reason. But the best thing is when I asked you what is my spot is, cause I signed up when person before you was a LK (Periaths) you tell me that I am not on list? And how is that possible? Periaths said he gave list to you, you said you got list from him. Periaths confirmed that I was on list and talled me my number. And when you get a list you just removed people from it. So, before blaming others look at yourself first, or just STFU.

you sound alittlebit stupid imo, how can you claim all these things without even knowing it is true ? how do you know if this guy aint telling the truth and the first LKer is lying ? now kindly foad retard...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom