The UNDERpopulated Realm

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
i think IMO the population is slowly starting to balance out. i honestly cant rmemeber last time i zoned into CS and there was 1000000000 albs shouting LFG like ther eused to be . ussually at CS now there is maybe 2-3 groups rebuffing .. 10 or so soloers and maybe cple small grps trying fill spots...

but i think the alb zerg is definatly shrinking... whilst hibs seems to be growing (IMO from seeing them in rvr) and mids are about same as always been. IMO wont be to long before i reckon before hibs will have more rvr active players than mid/alb. IMO (i mostly on during daytime tho)

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
OMG OMG OMG roflmfao, we overpopulated players are not worthy! :worthy:

polza

Loyal Freddie
Faya said:
has taken DF again roflmao! GOGO Mythic!!

Faya
u blame mythic for hibs having df alot although there under pop realm, but not your own realm for not being able to defend against a smaller realm?
nice

majik

Banned
STFU.jpg

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
it wasnt that underpopulated lately (from what I ve seen with my own eyes at rvr)

... check the trade forums aswell... many WTT cash from <random> to hib/excal so I guess it is growing...

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
11:25 GMT, a while after nott was taken, 108 non anon hibs show on /who all, and I'm just crafting.

So sit back, have a cookie, whine more. :kissit:

Bloodclot

Banned
hibs have just a more organised force.

50 organised, non afk, well playing ppl are equal to 200ppl that are semi afk, running arround trying to hit every thing to get some rp's.

mids can be very organised aswell, but they only listning to one guy named ardamel, rest of the ppl that try to take leadership when arda isn't online can usually FO even if they try hard and have good idea's plans.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
what the hell are you talking about?

like 1 fg took some towers for fun, shot a hole in notts, and we took it in the end with about 2 fg. you really can't judge realm population on how many people play a bit before work/school at ~9-10 am

yesterday when albs took a crau tower there was fucking millions of them swarming around, as soon as a mid or hib showed their face in the area a big carpet of bloodthirsty leech horny warders rolled out from the hill steamrolling anything and everything in the area

you're biased as hell, which is okay, but no need to show it to other people

ps. yes im biased too! but not as much as faya :<

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
omg?!?!
is this really a wajn thread about hibs taking df?

cuz i was under teh impression that they werent allowed to

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Ahh what a nice thread :D Gonna get so much more fun when cata realeases and the alb warder zerg gets insta killed by 5 banshees.. Gonna be a laugh :)
Heads down cuz i see inc whine! :cheers:

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
if you albs stopped using Soviet WW2 tactics then maybe uld have more possesnion that ur population would imply. Mids/hibs are special forces relative to albs :p

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:
as far as i see, hibs still have the least active, so why does it need a "serious look"?

I knew this was coming.

28% and 30% is that a huge margin you think or?

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
any1 with 1/2 a brain can figure out that the proportion of rpts earnt from a smaller realm is gonna be bigger in comparision to their population, while the reverse will be true of the overpopulated realm. simply because hib/mid's got more people to kill and they win most evenly matched fights, partly cuz alot of albs still run around in epic and get farmed.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
mids heavily outnumbered us at nott whole morning, god nott did look like a cheese with 4 holes in wall, all siege batlements destroyed even the inner fort was destroyed (no oil) - id suggest u a) place ur fops/support in more secure points b) move away from pbaoe/nukelos <3

made 50k duoing with slasha xD fun fun ;p~ then more ppl logged on and filled up and more fun roaming the zone! giv servers up :e

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
me thinks hibs use the (we are the underdog realm) FAR to often lately :)

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
I knew this was coming.

28% and 30% is that a huge margin you think or?
why does that matter? they are still lower % even if its only by 2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom