The ultimate orgy.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Glad you liked it. It has been running in the background here at work all night hehe.

Have you seen the original one?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's been two months since the last posting and that's too long?

Hell, numa numa must be legendary new loltuff now :D

echome

Fledgling Freddie
It's been two months since the last posting and that's too long?

Hell, numa numa must be legendary new loltuff now :D

It's been less than 24hours since your last non-positiv post.
Hell, you should be a sleep by now.:D

- Stupid me posting a funny link on this very very serious forum.
Sorry old.Tohtori.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's been less than 24hours since your last non-positiv post.
Hell, you should be a sleep by now.:D

- Stupid me posting a funny link on this very very serious forum.
Sorry old.Tohtori.

Yes it was stupid, but not for the funny link, but because it isn't that..err...we need a new term for a thing that's old and has been old but has been posted so recently that it's not even yet classic enough to be posted again...

Nold?

Yes. It's just nold!

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Yes it was stupid, but not for the funny link, but because it isn't that..err...we need a new term for a thing that's old and has been old but has been posted so recently that it's not even yet classic enough to be posted again...

Nold?

Yes. It's just nold!

And you are the one to deside this? - Apparently someone else thought it was funny and repped me... (ohh sorry I said that word again, now they might remove it?!?).

So how about you read the title the next time and if it is that old and wellknown, you simply avoid the topic and move on? - See that way you will not take any damage by my very stupid and NOLD posts. Tsk...

Amanita

Part of the furniture
That was like a car crash, I wanted to look away but just couldn't :S

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And you are the one to deside this? - Apparently someone else thought it was funny and repped me... (ohh sorry I said that word again, now they might remove it?!?).

So how about you read the title the next time and if it is that old and wellknown, you simply avoid the topic and move on? - See that way you will not take any damage by my very stupid and NOLD posts. Tsk...

I merely wanted to express my opinion on the matter of it being "not seen in a long while". Don't get that offended simply 'cause i don't have your enthusiasm towards this particular video.

I didn't call it stupid by the way, you did, i simply agreed with your evidently sarcastic comment. Which in itself is agreeing with the sarcasm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom