The turn of easy mode? xD

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
ye its pretty even, ofcouse its not totallly even. There are many setups that work and there are some powerful alb groups out, First Cohort run a very strong tank setup while The Nalbs have a strong caster setup, while TT run a mixed kinda grp. While they are all stong setups which shows there is alot more veribility in what grps will work.

Zane

Fledgling Freddie
Kais said:
no mid grp runs skald afaik.

We do. Skald speed is a must when you compete with other mid grps for the fights. First one there gets the rps! :p

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
heh, im sure mid could spawn another 3x fg rvr guilds, at least, if the inhabitants of bled bridge just grew backbones... :touch:

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
heh, im sure mid could spawn another 3x fg rvr guilds, at least, if the inhabitants of bled bridge just grew backbones... :touch:

only 3?! :eek7:

Calo

Part of the furniture
Konah said:

Thats like saying "i hate it that i get killed by mid guards when i go to uppland portal keep!!"

dont go then?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
Thats like saying "i hate it that i get killed by mid guards when i go to uppland portal keep!!"

dont go then?

maybe he's not whining about going there, but saying that the people camping that bridge could also make some groups and roam? -_-

it's not so hard to read and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom