The Truth is Here

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Alot of bs around the whole subject of UFO's and ET's well here is a 2hour press conference ~2001 featuring senior US military and security services (with top secret+++ clearances) giving accounts of incidents they are willing to swear on oath to be true infront of congress. if u don't believe u will after watching this, i guarantee it. Yes 2hrs is along time, but this is soso much more rewarding than watching 2hrs of brainwashing TV ;)

Disclosure Project

released in 2001 and yet i've never heard anything about it before, what a coincidence ^^

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
so he is saying we have already figure out how anti gravity machines work?

hmmm i'll keep watching tho

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
where is our resident theorist to copy and paste from somewhere and tell us exactly what this all means?

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
where is our resident theorist to copy and paste from somewhere and tell us exactly what this all means?

shhh dont encourage him!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
why do you have to call him? its like saying beetlejuice 3 times you just dont do it

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
seems it maybe taking him a while to copy n paste from a very difficult place to find. some parts of which involve joining a secret cult to worship the alien queen, stealing her access card and walking into what is known as the "space time grid" very much like the matrix.

after a long battle again 60ft turtles and people who go by the name "bob", you gain the first insight into where its found.

the next stage is of course hamperd. because you need items that obviously the FBI confiscated when people thought they saw a flying hamster attack a building. we all know of course, it was a plasma ball powederd by free energy. and the plasma ball also makes free electrcity when you fire it in water which can be harnessed by alien technology that the government hides. they dont want people to create free energy though because the big cheeses have a deal with the secret organisation of secretness.

even after that your not even close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom