the true spirit of christmas...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yep, B2 in the kitchen baking mince pies...me in the lounge wrapping the prezzies that have to be posted off, B2 comes in and says look what i made, theres a mince pie with a penguin on it, one with a christmas tree, one with a snowman and one with a ... omg

he made a nazi mince pie, tis got a swasticker on it! its for his boss rofl

:lol:

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
must be huge mince pies if he can get a whole penguin choccy bar on top of it....HeHe

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Made 36 standard mince pies yesterday with my nipper. Injected half today with brandy so they are even more delish! Got the whole week off and still 21 days holiday to use. Starting to feel Christmasy, quite easy not to feel it living in the desert.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
The missus and myself spent y'day wrapping up all the presents.

I was demoted to sellotape boy on provisions that my wrapping sucks :(

Uara

Part of the furniture
i think most men suck at wrapping presents. I kno mine does--->you can alwyas tell the presents i give under the tree as its the worst wrapping done by anyone!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I have mean wrapping skillz, I'll wrap your uncle bob into a nice neat 10by10 cube if ya want

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
B & Q sell a xmas light set that reads 'BAH HUMBUG', i'm thinking of buying up their stock and covering the whole house.......Mwaaahahahaha

*lights withered candle in darkened room and throws coal at pasing carol singers*

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
If I've learned anything in my 20 years on earth its that the true spirit of Christmas is giving me presents ;)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
The true spirits of x-mas....

snapsglogg.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Fafnir, you're no swede, you're more of a Fin then any swede around :D

But true spirit of SANTAMAS is all these things, true spirit of the christ-mas on the other hand is being holy, going to church, helping others etc etc.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Fafnir, you're no swede, you're more of a Fin then any swede around :D

But true spirit of SANTAMAS is all these things, true spirit of the christ-mas on the other hand is being holy, going to church, helping others etc etc.
No way, i'm swedish with cossack and wallon blood. :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol would'a given pics but then i said to b2 it may not be a good idea to give a nazi mince pie to boss you know someone is gonna take it the wrong way so he ate it... i might be able to get a pic of it when it comes out though ^^

oh then he made olive bread yesterday which we had hot with some home made soup while watching little dorrit...how damn civilized is that eh?

btw badly wrapped boy-prezzies rock, its so cute and is nice because it shows they try!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
btw badly wrapped boy-prezzies rock, its so cute and is nice because it shows they try!

Its like a skill we are specifically born without!!....one year i got someone a giant dog teddy...man that was a bastard to wrap...

Uara

Part of the furniture
Its like a skill we are specifically born without!!....one year i got someone a giant dog teddy...man that was a bastard to wrap...

:lol: yeah cuddly toys are a right bitch to wrap up. Only ever had to do one, but luckily it was only a small one!! :lol:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
the secret is lots and lots of paper and lots and lots of tape :p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i'm so bad at wrapping i didnt even wrap my secret santa present when out at a mates meal. I just left it in a carrier bag. And they will never know it was me hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom