TV The things people do for a gag

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If you've ever been on the other side, doing your job, and some fuckhead runs in with a mask on I can tell it's not fun! Took quite a while to get over it.. What a complete twat

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i was hoping he'd walk into a bank but i doubt think that would of been a great idea.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
what a twat!
was hoping they would catch him, guess tho's were cut out ?
the alst bit was ace tho'

tierk

Part of the furniture
If you've ever been on the other side, doing your job, and some fuckhead runs in with a mask on I can tell it's not fun! Took quite a while to get over it.. What a complete twat

Where is your sense of humour gobe dude?? :D

Had that happen while i was working in a pizza restuarant many many many years ago in Kilburn High Road in London. Turned very ugly - for the guy - as he got a three foot kebab knife jammed into his shin for his troubles and a good kicking from the ol' Bill when they responded. We laughed about it for days on end.

In case you wondering it wasnt me who worked him over but a 6 foot 7 Iranian who had just started to work at the shop the day before, fresh from Iran who thought it was normal to react in that way!!

The police absolutly loved him for it btw ;)

CorNokZ

Congratz.. Glad you didn't get threatened with a 12" blade and your Iranian monster friend pwnd his sorry ass

You might have had a "good" experience with a mugging, but I certainly didn't! Here the other day I walked into the room and almost shat myself because there was a black vacuum cleaner in the corner, that isn't usually stood there, but that was where our mugger stood.. That shit scares ppl for life and it's just not something you do "for the fun of it"

tierk

Part of the furniture
Congratz.......

Shit happens, its life and it isnt the end of the world. Its a comedy clip - funny at that - and if you cant see it that way i am sorry.

PS i think that just about everyone that lives in the UK has been mugged at least once at knife point, personally its happened a lot over the years but i dont let it effect me. Life goes on.

CorNokZ

Get mugged and live with it? Why don't you just carry a knife and stab the muggers? I mean.. If everyone else does it?

tierk

Part of the furniture
Get mugged and live with it? Why don't you just carry a knife and stab the muggers? I mean.. If everyone else does it?

wrote something really rude but i cba

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom