Sydrik
PLightstar
MYstIC G
Milkshake

Dead Things

Ch3tan
taB

Flavour

This morning your chief scientist Will was found partially dissolved and eaten. There were bits of him on the walls, some on the ceiling and his face was cleverly stuck to a lamp, garishly illuminating the scene. You surmise that, since you all visited site 34 yesterday, someone must currently be infected by something. Given there was a spaceship there and everything. You deduce that the chief scientist must have come across the creature when it was first evolving, or moulting, or whatever bloodthirsty alien bacteria do when they take over a host.

Rules

At the start of the game, there is one alien. Each night, one person will be infected, joining the alien side.

During the day, you get to test someone. If they are human, the day is over, and we go to night. If they are alien, they will be revealed, burnt to a crisp, and then you can test again.

The first test is free, so if that hits an innocent, you get another test automatically.

Get voting.

If you haven't received a PM, you are human

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
vote Mabs

Die ewul alien type THING!!!!!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
[

During the day, you get to test someone. If they are human, the day is over, and we go to night. If they are alien, they will be revealed, burnt to a crisp, and then you can test again.

The first test is free, so if that hits an innocent, you get another test automatically.

er, that a freebee everyday, or just a double chance on first day ?

and if an infected person tests positive do they get to detach their head and go scuttling under the furniture ? :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
screw it, we don't know anything yet anyway.

Vote: Mabs

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Vote: TdC

Been wanting to say that for ages :D

TdC

you both smell of wee, especially G :p

taB

Part of the furniture
Inspect : Frizz

Look at that avatar - it's a psyco chick who's probably an alien!

TdC

I dunno. Perhaps the alien slowly eating your brain is making you leak?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I'm going for cal, he posted so quickly.

vote Calaen

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yes, for all those days I woke up with a fuzzy recolection of the night before and inability to sit down/

TdC

well we have to start with somebody. tbh I'm all for it being Mabs, as I feel there's something really strange about the way he can make his ears wiggle, but if you, er, must, then it may as well be me. You'll all be sorry after the dissection though :eek:

Will

/bin/su
I don't think I've made it clear. The test isn't fatal. If you test the wrong person, its just a waste.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
vote : Me

but:
a- im not it
b- i could be tomorrow, so i can see this going round in circles:(

Will

/bin/su
You can't vote for yourself. I refuse to accept that one.

TdC

you're all out to get me! just because of a few past indiscretions! how do I know you're not all those space things and are just toying with me :(

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
So, if we have like, more than one inspection/test/vote/oral examination/drivers test/ballot et al, how often will these be carried out?

In past games we saw turns dragged on a bit (like it is now). But if we're gonna be doing all of the aforementioned twice in one day/round/square, then this game'll take aaaages.

I think TdC should just come out of the closet and admit he's got a problem. :eek:

TdC

hmm I thought I was going to die, but if you guys want a sample, I'll be more than willing to donate a few drops :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That's all you can manage anyway!

TdC

*donates a few drops in G's eye*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom