The Talentless Class

kaowyr

Fledgling Freddie
Eldritch's are the most anoying class to ever be implamented.:twak:

tonight was a gd night for rvr apart from 1 or 2 eldritchs giving it there wall hacking bandit attacks and there gay stun nuke nuke, beside the fact that they are near on impossable to kill solo and there should be something done about it, such as maybe put a 10 second recast timer on there stun, reduce there stun duration or maybe nurft there attacks and make them easy to resist.

i went on to the pvp server and rolled 1 because of getting so anoyed of evryone else using em and my 8 year old neice was watching beside me, i went to go for a bio and she had never played daoc but she took out a bonedancer that was orange only because she was using the stun nuke nuke method, but and by that point it is pretty sad that a guy got his arse raped by a 8 year old girl whos only xp of the game is watching me, but still took out such a toon.

if u have been stunned by an eldritch u may iswell just sit back and wait to die and using your purge on it would just be wasted, i know some of you maybe disagree because you maybe get interupted but thats not the point evry caster dos.

i supose the only people the disagree to this are people who play hib if not just the eldritchs.
:kissit: :kissit: :kissit:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Is your neice (?) 8 or 6 years old, or did she drop 2 levels irl after killing one of Brite's baby's :confused:

kaowyr

Fledgling Freddie
tonight was a gd night for rvr apart from 1 or 2 eldritchs giving it there wall hacking bandit attacks and there gay stun nuke nuke, beside the fact that they are near on impossable to kill solo and there should be something done about it, such as maybe put a 10 second recast timer on there stun, reduce there stun duration or maybe nurft there attacks and make them easy to resist.

i went on to the pvp server and rolled 1 because of getting so anoyed of evryone else using em and my 8 year old neice was watching beside me, i went to go for a bio and she had never played daoc but she took out a bonedancer that was orange only because she was using the stun nuke nuke method, but and by that point it is pretty sad that a guy got his arse raped by a 8 year old girl whos only xp of the game is watching me, but still took out such a toon.

if u have been stunned by an eldritch u may iswell just sit back and wait to die and using your purge on it would just be wasted, i know some of you maybe disagree because you maybe get interupted but thats not the point evry caster dos.

i supose the only people the disagree to this are people who play hib if not just the eldritchs

decker

Fledgling Freddie
Never tried fight against lifetjap sorc/cabalist? :>

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
This well-articulated class imbalance whine should be forwarded to mythic asap.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie

i supose the only people the disagree to this are people who play hib if not just the eldritchs

ROFL!!!!
your niece is very very clever girl or the bd was a gimp player.
anyway i wont bet on those 2 which i said, but i agree with you 10000000000%

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
I hope this is a joke?, it's a good class with a deacent amount of util but for sure not that hard to handle. The combo of ns and stun can be hard to deal with but for sure not an op class in anyway.
Your senario of taking down a bd with just stun and nuke doesn't really show the use of the util that the eld got :). I would also say caba > eld with there pet and self debuff lt (comparing with a caster with alomst the same util).

Eld+
Stun
Debuffs

Caba+
Pet
Self debuff
Lt for dmg

Time to buy a clue, it's just a balanced caster.

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
im with bond..

this must be a joke..
caba much more op.. and thurgs are insane just spaming few pets.. do /rofl to you before you´re dead and just run away and see the DB few secs later^^

and all the lifetaping classes with moc.. what can you say about them?

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Haha :D

Yes ofcourse eldritch is the worst class :( ITS WHAT ALL THE COOL KIDS ROLL!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
lol actually chanters are more dangerous when you're stunned cause they can heat debuff you. Eldritch dmg on capped resists isnt as high. You might wanna get purge/det... what class are you playing? If you're a playing a sorc/theur you shouldnt die to eld, unless you're caught totally by surprise. I doubt that eld can kill a tank in stun duration.. if they dont heat debuff me I survive the stun on my inf vs chanters, and tank has more hp.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Elds are extremely powerful though, compared to chanters Aika I think they are far more deadly on a solo basis.

Eld RR5 is almost an IWIN in any fight, it gives you the speed, the CC immunity to counter mezz/stun, the positioning, the range on tanks.

You have as a light eld double dex debuffs + a small str/con and a str debuff.
Disease/snare nuke to gain distance on tanks.

Both Mezz and stun as CC + NS to counter stun/mezz caster purges.

Spec nukes aren't really subpar to debuff + baseline. I can hit people from anywhere in the 300 region on heavy tanks to 700+ on casters. Hits on light tanks are normally around the 450 mark.

If it's a non det tank, yes you can but you should fire the disease and simply cast snare nuke (or qc if he's interrupting) to gain more distance once he gets close.

Overpowered? No.
Powerful? Yes indeed.

PS- My eld > Bond's sorc imo :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
The only annoying thing about eld is ns..
I never played any hib casters, but I played my sorc recently.. dont think it can get any easier than that and its only rr3!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Yay, someone is complaining about the only hib caster that has a comparable amount of utility to mid/alb casters.

<shrug> is there nothing that people wont find to whine about?

decker

Fledgling Freddie
And at all, I think that kaowyr whines about baselinestun, good that other hib casters doesnt have it.

And tbh I will change my baseline stun to lvl50 lifetap if mythic offers it :>

uron

Loyal Freddie
just be happy bainshee doesnt get stun, eld is ok not really OPed at all imo, now a MoC 3 tri-spec cabba is :p

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
And at all, I think that kaowyr whines about baselinestun, good that other hib casters doesnt have it.

And tbh I will change my baseline stun to lvl50 lifetap if mythic offers it :>

think most hib caster would chose lifetap instead of basestun if mythic offers it... i know i would :sex:

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
PS- My eld > Bond's sorc imo :)
Everybody can be lucky sometimes :)

Actually eld is abit tricky to handle on sorc but still very possible since u have a pet, just need to avoid the stun(in a situation when u have to purge ns).

(The sorc is also much more an allround char vs kinda everything, it's like 5x times easier to handle assasins tanks with it then an eld.)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Sigh. I agreee with you, quite talentless whining you brought.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
qualitywhine at lunchtime > most things tbh.

three hurrays for clueless muppets

hurray

hurray

hurray!

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
If you're a playing a sorc/theur you shouldnt die to eld, unless you're caught totally by surprise.

How about this :
sorc gets ns'ed and stunned (let's say purge/moc whatever is down :p)
how can u not die to an eld in occasions like this? oO
my theurgy easily gets p00ned by elds , as all i got is purge1 , by the time i purged stun i'm eating grass :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
How about this :
my theurgy easily gets p00ned by elds , as all i got is purge1 , by the time i purged stun i'm eating grass :p

Soloing with purge 1 = bad choice k?

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
How about this :

seems like you need to solo some more on your caster classes!
its not all about how "op" class you play who win a fight... its How you Play your char..
you do know that if you have a fight castar against a caster-.. you can move and run.. you dont have to stand still^^
and you specc your RA so it fit your way to play your caster...
i dont even use purge and moc when im solo specc on my chanter.. and it works very well for me.. both against another solo caster and duos/trios..

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Said it many times, a high RR caster will 2-3 shot an enemy caster when he gets the jump.
3 nukes is enuff time to counter it in one way or another (run out of range, qc nuke or stun or ns, moc)
But sure at times u might just drop also before ur able to counter it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom