Rant The Student Room!

Mey

Part of the furniture
Warning: require_once(/mnt/tsr/thestudentroom.co.uk/www/includes/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/tsr/thestudentroom.co.uk/www/global.php on line 20

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/mnt/tsr/thestudentroom.co.uk/www/includes/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php') in /mnt/tsr/thestudentroom.co.uk/www/global.php on line 20

O Noes? Self Owned?

Any ideas what this is?

Just me?

Mey

Part of the furniture
Good use of the Sex me up smile. :)

Kalashnikov

Fledgling Freddie
:fluffle::twak::twak::twak::twak::sex::m00::p:lol::lol::lol::drink::):bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer:

Mey

Part of the furniture
Fun times, I reckon you would enjoy the wanker one better

:wanker: :):D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
much as I am roffling and lolling along I trust there is method in this madness somewhere?

TdC

pity the thread you rezzed was old as the hills though, guys. better luck next time eh?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
lol there's someone on there called Suicidal_Dream, what a fucking cnut

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Well this whole thread just proves that AK and WOWer are quite possibly some of the most immature people i've ever met. Shame on you guys for playing along with them. You come along to our forums and just start abusing us? That's great, try and be a little more creative next time, at least when we strap on our biohazard suits and post on TSR we're creative and don't act like pre-pubescent boys. Grow up.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Aw, it looks like you! :lol:

If wit were shit, you'd be a mountain!

Is this like revenge of the nerds from TSR? If so just ban their arses. Last thing we need in FH is more clueless students pretending to be girls.

TdC

but I loooooooove clueless student girls! specially when they get their kit off!

Uara

Part of the furniture
Cerb, there's still a spelling mistake in your post :p despite your edit!! ;)

Uara

Part of the furniture
Now if I was a ze Grammar police I'd pull you up on that ;) but i'm not so go right ahead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom