The Street Fighter?

Flintlock

Banned
Who is into Kung Fu - Karate - Martial Arts? Free film for you and to be honest I was really taken aback by how good it is. Real down to earth arse kicking martial arts stuff.

Bluesplayer Public Domain DivX Film Site + Xtras - Street Fighter

You can either watch it on my site or download it (fast download speed) and burn to a dvd. This guy's fighting is nastier than anything from Bruce Lee and seems more realistic. A damn good movie I reckon. This film is legal for downloading purposes - a Public Domain Film.

Flintlock

Banned
Kick arse number 2 is up now. Not watched it yet but will do. Thought the first was really good. Not sure if this takes up from the end of the first or not but will soon find out.

The guy in The Street Fighter films is Sonny Chiba. 4th degree black belt and trained in various martial art skills. He also trains fighters and actors. He played a big part in the creation of Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill.

Bluesplayer Public Domain DivX Film Site + Xtras - Return of the Street Fighter

Flintlock

Banned
Poor film this number 2. Oh well that is the way with kung fu films - a lot suck. Anyways am in the process of putting up a great many more kung fu films. Films with diabolical dubbing etc so should be fun to watch. The martial art sequences though are supposedly very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom