The state of things :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
right, ive had enough of your shit. the picture is crap, why dont you realise?

some of them were good, now really this one is fucking shit.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Please stop with the very annoying pics thanks

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Please stop opening the thread in which you know there are a procession of pics, if it is causing you such offence.

It's not as if they are polluting lots of other serious threads, ffs get over yourselves and just don't click, or hit the back button if you're too stupid to remember you've looked at the thread before and open it again.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Thing is Gumbo, unless it gets stamped on now, it's the sort of thing that will spill into other threads. You know what the net is like, once one person starts to post them, everyone else will.

mank!

Part of the furniture
it wouldn't so bad if it was mildly amusing. but it's not, it's shit.

so fuck off you bunch of owl ***** and stuff.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
This is the internet, stop taking it so fucking seriously.

Like I said, it's in this thread, apart from one of clowns usual hilarious veiled references in one other. I was one of the first leading the campaign against the Pirate day spam shite in BW when that got out of hand, and equally if comedy owls started appearing in every thread I'd be equally pissed off.

Just stop opening this one if it pisses you off. It's hardly rocket science is it?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Only on the internet could you have an argument about annoying pictures of Owls.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
its my job to read the threads on this forum and people are getting increasingly pissed off with the increasing number of pathetic bird pics so please stop..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom