The Southpark "World of Warcraft" episode!

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
best thing ever. Have laughed last 30 mins lol, rep for you.
Thou half could go on any mmo, daoc for instance :p, we just dont have 6 mil subscribers to get us fame :p

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Wazkyr said:
best thing ever. Have laughed last 30 mins lol, rep for you.
Thou half could go on any mmo, daoc for instance :p, we just dont have 6 mil subscribers to get us fame :p
Indeed, and that episode won't exactly make WoW any less popular. :p
Just imagine if they did that episode with DAoC, I bet people would rush to their gameshop to pick up the game.

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
DavidH said:
Just imagine if they did that episode with DAoC, I bet people would rush to their gameshop to pick up the game.
I bet people would go like "lol, why they didn't just call it WoW instead of making up some stupid name, what was it, Dark Age of something" :p

Jerelyn

One of Freddy's beloved
aaaahaahahaaaaaaaaaaa *breath* AAAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAAAHAA

omg i'm so dead by laughing xD

-Jerelyn

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Voulez vous couche avec moi... Clyde? :D

/edit go go gadget insomnia. Bored to tears. Want to do a new Machinima vid... But i have no decent storyline atm. Watched everything worth watching on Allfg.org and the entire Samurai champloo series over the last couple of evenings and nights. Nothing left to do :(

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
not that funny but OK episode

Cartman said:
If you had a chance to go back in time to stop Hitler would you do it?
Well I would... cause I think hes freaking Awsome...

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
MaCaBr3 said:
He says "wouldn't" though which is a bit disturbing.

baah, my bad.. managed to typo that or some wank mod or something changed it. Most likley me typoing it tho

And its not so disturbing, or well yea it is but its not unexpected if you seen southpark before as Hitler is like Cartmans biggest idol.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
WoW simply looks better, plays better and in my opinion has more variability.

In clothing etc. roleplay aspect.

Oh and 4 million people on the sh*tpile can't be wrong. DaoC smells considerably less 'cause there's less to smell.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
old.Tohtori said:
WoW simply looks better, plays better and in my opinion has more variability.

In clothing etc. roleplay aspect.

Oh and 4 million people on the sh*tpile can't be wrong. DaoC smells considerably less 'cause there's less to smell.
all depends what you are looking for, wow is pretty good for pve but the pvp is just horrible. though i read somewhere they are looking to upgrade it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Raven said:
all depends what you are looking for, wow is pretty good for pve but the pvp is just horrible. though i read somewhere they are looking to upgrade it.

True, but that also depends on what you're looking for :D

I like wow pvp over daoc pvp since when you go to a pvp server and you're free kill for everyone and viceversa, it's just the feeling of war.

I haven't done much of this "end game battlefield gank groups with other groups" but i bet it gives ME the same amount as DAoC did.

Also i like to look for the RPG aspects of MMORPG...go figure..i'm a loonie i guess for liking the other things then new gear/skills gained by hours of whack-a-mole or killing "that other group" or "stealing their relic before it resets".

I haven't found a war pvp that is good yet, but wow gives the closest feeling of faction vs faction even without the arena battles.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Hey! i like the end of game gank group thing Seel! :flame:

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I love the way their apperance change while they powergame, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom