The smell of freedom

Chilly

Balls of steel
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Don't you love it?

Utini

Can't get enough of FH
Don't be spouting encryption keys at me now dammit. (Its of not off too). :twak:
I'm insanely bored.

G

pay for the films like everyone else does commie bastard'*

*erm

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I love the smell of processing keys in the.. er.. mid afternoon !

leggy

Probably Scottish
I haven't even bought a HD TV yet never mind a player :/

*resists*

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
HD gives you a bigger penis leggy, trust me.

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
It can still be changed, but it is indeed another huge step towards no DRM for the next generation of media and at least all HD-DVD products and probably BluRay too are now DRM free thanks to this processing key.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
HD gives you a bigger penis leggy, trust me.

i assume it would be the oppersite, things around you get bigger, but the little fella remains the same, giving the optical effect that is infact smaller

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
i assume it would be the oppersite, things around you get bigger, but the little fella remains the same, giving the optical effect that is infact smaller

Dude, get help

rynnor

Rockhound
Skyler said:
It can still be changed, but it is indeed another huge step towards no DRM for the next generation of media and at least all HD-DVD products and probably BluRay too are now DRM free thanks to this processing key.

They could change it but if they want them viewable on a pc they would have to release the new key to software companies making pc software to view the films - you can then rip the new keys from the software as was done with the current keys so they gain nothing.

Chilly

Balls of steel
I cant remember the details but its effectively a universal decrypt key for HD-DVD (and blu-ray, actually) movies in conjunction with the volume ID of that disc (which is pretty each to find).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom