The SL in Albland is impressive! opinions?

illu

Part of the furniture
I think I might roll an Infil, not only do they have easymode SL after a kill, they can also run from clip range straight to me and uncover me! :>

Impressive!

http://files.filefront.com/oblowmv/;6249125;;/fileinfo.html

And you gotta love the FG of Albs at 5am GMT making sure once I got uncovered, to zap me dead, RP whores!
After they killed off our Bled port, there were 3 of us left, 2 logged, and then I got steamrolled.

/me sighs

Oli - Illu

swords

Can't get enough of FH
That looks a little bit dodgy to me... looked like a grouped merc though since they all stuck, until he buggered off on his own to pop you. Lol at the slowbie clerics too :p

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Was a merc that ganked you. Not sure but at the start of the vid looks like you were very close to the Stealth Node. Sure you did not go inside it at all? He probably saw a lag ghost of your stealthed char, popped SL and and came over to investigate. Nowt wrong with that, apart from getting ganked by a FG. Which, seems to be the norm for all realms these days.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
come on oli

thats just a case of merc popping SL and looking for Sneaks.

yer it kind of looks like he beelined, but you been playing long enough to know thats just a conincidence.

illu

Part of the furniture
censi said:
come on oli

thats just a case of merc popping SL and looking for Sneaks.

yer it kind of looks like he beelined, but you been playing long enough to know thats just a conincidence.

Yeah - I haven't reported it or anything, and the guy is an Infil, not a Merc, and he hadn't killed anything in the last 60 secs as there was no one around to kill :>

I can only think I was unlucky enough to be seen through an angle across the Presience Node "Aura" because I did not stray into it, and somehow, I was there as a ghost or something (even though I didn't use any charges). The albs knew I was around but they weren't anywhere near to uncovering me, until this guy turned up and found me like I was uncovered :/

My stealth with new template which I will adjust soon is currently 51, so I was a bit peeved to be knocked out of stealth, and when the guy made a bee-line straight for me, it looked a bit suspect.

I'll be keeping a close eye on this guy in future though :)

Oli - Illu

Dard

Part of the furniture
Same thing happened to me at Crim spire this morning, id been shooting the door when 3 or 4 albs turn up, i ran one way, stealthed turned 180 degree's & ran up to the zone wall sat there with camo up, merc rides his horse up to me & jumps up and down on me,they all beat the shit out of me (not hard i know) ..... sucks to be a stealther :(

brad

Fledgling Freddie
hmm seems highly suspect tbh. I know you would be clever enough to not wander into PN radius, but he basicly came right to you.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
hmm just watched it.. what censi said may be true its possible for someone to just pop sl and look for a stealther... although running straight at you like that? was very very funny looking to me :eek:

sparerhawk

Fledgling Freddie
well i just got poped by him out in the open running 2 nott with my sb and no fecking way he was using sl there so i wonder how the hell did he now exactly where i was ?

shadehawk

Nate

FH is my second home
pretty suspect considering he's got another stealther in the open randomly..knowing pretty much your exact location from that far away and you not being in the presience node but he never got a target on you or he would have popped you a lot earlier, no sl goes that far and if he did have sl up he would have been able to stick you a lot earlier

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Don't think there is anything odd tbh.

He is obviously looking for something probably with steathlore, there are a load of PN's up in the area (Question, Is the graphic circle for the node a true represention of the actual range?)

I think you can pin point the moment when he actually spots you for real, because he stops running and then lines you up.

Also, I have seen a lot of stealther lag ghosts in the past few days.

Looks like you just got unlucky to me.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure about the bee line, looked like he was running from front of the tower parrallel to the northern wall to go behind the tower when he saw something to the side of him and turned north to come to you.

Im not saying its not dodgy, but thats how it appears to me, he saw something to his left and turned to go towards it.

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Not sure about the bee line, looked like he was running from front of the tower parrallel to the northern wall to go behind the tower when he saw something to the side of him and turned north to come to you.

Im not saying its not dodgy, but thats how it appears to me, he saw something to his left and turned to go towards it.

this is corect, nothing dodgy about it just ilu QQing about beeing SLed in a rvr zone, happens to me atleast everytime im out and mostly from the most "honourble" stealthers, u died, get over it and live with it.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy said:
this is corect, nothing dodgy about it just ilu QQing about beeing SLed in a rvr zone, happens to me atleast everytime im out and mostly from the most "honourble" stealthers, u died, get over it and live with it.

Yes, it's just Illu whining again.

No, it wasn't. He asked for our opinions about a dodgy action, he didn't break out in a frenzy state shouting: "DEATH WITH CHEATERS! Burn!" I'm quite sure that he'll be able to live with it.

pip

Banned
Some times it's lag you see stealther miles away :( then you go over check and they are there lol pop leech ftw story of my life:fluffle:

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
1) 100k+ vf for me
2) seems more like someone gave away ur position, and i didnt see the pn uncovering u tbh

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
hmm looks very dodgy but it could have an easy explanation tho: If another stealther saw you and reported you to the group then lost you again. The guy who attacked you had already popped SL when he moved away from the group right at the start from the looks of it and was running around to find you but seems incredibly unlucky to find you in the 2nd direction he ran in.

I'd feel annoyed more by the fact that a group wants rp's from a solo SB who isnt stood on a bridge and uses SL to find you - kinda sad really :(

Keep on pluggin away anyway Illu :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom