The Simpsons

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
Hahahaha thats great.A guy at work today said they're going to use that on an episode of the Simpsons.Hope thay do :).

EDIT:It's from the real life simpsons film yes?

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
That "rock and a hard place" thing sure was comedy at its finest!

Hey, I know! Perhaps we could see, say, Moe beating a horse to death and then carry on beating it! Or maybe Marge could get strangely obsessed about something and it turns out there really is a bee in her bonnet! Or maybe Homer could say threateningly to someone that he has an axe to grind with them and then they go away and grind a real axe together! Boy they should totally hire me.

(Not having an encyclopaedic knowledge of Simpsons episodes I couldn't say for sure whether the above have already been done, of course - I do know that 'when pigs fly' has though, for example.)

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
My first glen post. Man thats so old its on sky regularly. If you dont have sky u r gay.

Just ordered 24 meg bethere internet. Hows about that for conversation.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Doomy said:
My first glen post. Man thats so old its on sky regularly. If you dont have sky u r gay.

Just ordered 24 meg bethere internet. Hows about that for conversation.

What he said, that was used on Sky aaages ago. Sky actually produced it for some Simpsons anniversary thing.

I tried to get Be when they first launched, they were fucking useless and I cancelled and got UKOnline instead. May be better now, but I haven't heard good things (mind you I haven't been in the UK for months).

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
I don't think either of you noticed the dates on the first post and on Tom's post before mine.

Edit: or read Tom's latest post at all.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Making people pay attention by recycling old threads is unacceptable. Don't do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom