The SI mob circuit

C

censi

Here is just a little Idea I have been toying with.... Aim would be to assemble 4 FG at AF and try and complete the circuit in exactly 3 hours... Would need good players (the type that are prepared to play for 3 hours without afk'ing ((a 10 mins break would be included)))

hibras.gif

1) meet AF
2) Head to TS. Wipe out MOP Queen Balor and those other mofos
3) Head up to waterfall. Grease Cuiin on the way.
4) Head up to hidden lake. Grease Malorfowort.. Named Manta Ray, and the Named Cackling thing.
5) head to Galldoria.. Kill that named Tree thing at Krack on the way.
6) Before entering Galdoria. Kill those wierd Named Tangler mobs and the 2 named Dragons things.
7) pick off the weak Galdoria Mobs, with particular focus on nail Earsmarach.... All die on some of the toughter ones release lotto.

I can make a full balance guild grp... What I need are 3 people that would like to do this circuit and can make 1 full strong balance group each (guild grps preferable).... So basically I can arrange a time. And 3 other people bring there groups and we go do the circuit.

If you like the sound of thise let me know.... Also If I have missed any good mobs out let me know I can add them to the circuit...

S

Son

I think 3 hours is a little on the short side for completing all of that. Maybe 8 hours would be closer to the mark. ;)

O

old.Xanthian

Sounds like fun :)

The named things ourside Galladoria dont drop anything, nor does that big tree behind Krzzk, the 1 over the river does though.

If you need a gimp then just inv me to your cg :D

C

censi

saturday sometime like 1800???

Confirm and ill allocate the space toa CF group m8y...

Should be able able to do it in 3 hours... 1h 45 mins for the TS part and burn through the rest.

R

Ravenbourne

Think a few friends and i would like to do this, 50 hero, 50 bard, a few 50 wardens, 50 druid (if ceap makes it by then :p) maybe a 50 voidy too.

A

Amadon

I'll pm u in game censi.. need to check who's available

E

Exiled

take longer that 3hours imo, particually balor with 4fg and other named harder mobs

D

Danya

I'd have said 3 hours jusr for Balor, so Sonny's 8 hours seems more likely.

S

Shrye

Well, dunno... If killing the mobs the "standard way", I tend to agree that it'd take longer than 3 hours - and I gotta say I believe censi is aware of that, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's got an ace up his sleeves or something?

Can't bring a group with me, but lemme know if ya should be in need of a bard.

C

CBH_Music

censi's next post ?

it wont take longer than 3 hours.

A

Amadon

It won't take longer than 3 hours!!!!!!!!

k team? :p

E

Exiled

will take longer than 3 hours ;) :p

<takes bets on the sidelines>

V

vadrek

5 min to kill the queen onbly 2 FG yesterday in TS, so i think balor will be 2 min with 4 FG

Users who are viewing this thread