The server

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Hey there guys,

As of lately I have had little spare time to use on the server, which is why it have not been updated yet!

Also I am thinking of closing my own dedicated server down, since I am a student and paying about 70+$ a month for a server which only 3-4 people use from time to time is quite expensive. :)

If there is anyone else that got a server, or are willing to take over the host then please let me know ! :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Poag is running a Tekkit server - I don't know whether the maps are compatible but you might want to have a word with him, whether the files can be transferred and turned into another world or something.

Poag

m00?
Poag is running a Tekkit server - I don't know whether the maps are compatible but you might want to have a word with him, whether the files can be transferred and turned into another world or something.
If you zip up the map's, once multiverse is working properly i can import it. Everything that currently exists will be classic MC. But tekkit will appear in any new zones.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
do we have to use tekkit then? ive never used it before and aint got a clue what it is if im honest the kids play it but ive never looked into it

Poag

m00?
do we have to use tekkit then? ive never used it before and aint got a clue what it is if im honest the kids play it but ive never looked into it
You would need the launcher. But i can set that "world" to only allow classic blocks.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
cool ill be really interested in that if chosen decides to close his server

Zede

Part of the furniture
I foolish enough not to take any screenies of the stuff i built, and fear i'm never gonna see any of it again. Is there anyway north and southland can be viewed again ? nostalgic for the place tbh, north and southland back in pure build mode...and no feckin weather !

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Hey there Zede!

I still got all the maps inntact so no worries there! :) I was supposed to send it to one here but forgot about it.(The files are quite big xD). If anyone got a FTP I could upload them to it would be great!

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
ye that was me chosen sorry m8 i dont have a ftp server how big are the files?

Poag

m00?
I'll chuck you an ftp later and do something with the maps :)

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
poag can you make them available to me as well please or maybe we can sort something out with mc edit and make some schematics if you are planning on putting them up :)

Poag

m00?
I'll make them public, i'll also stick them on a server for people to peruse.

Back home so ftp details shortly....

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
If there is still a want for the map files, I will happily provide a suitable web host for them to be FTP'ed to and made available for download.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Been away from my place for a while now. But currently uploading all the old maps(Northland, Southland and Arcania) to Poags server. Hopefully he will be able to implement them into his MC server, so that you guys can go check out your old places :)

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
id like to take advantage of insanes offer if at all possible plz :)

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
It depends on if Poag is fine to provide download links for anyone here who wants to grab them. But my offer stands just in case the downloads impact on his minecraft servers since they are each in excess of 500mb from what chosen said.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Yeah 1,6GB in total(500MB for only one of them ;P)

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
was awesome to run around northland again really miss it tbh gonna try and get my builds incorporated in to my new server :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom