The secret of the Highlanders

S

sofus

if you role a Highlander try to put the camera view so you like from the groound up on your char then jump up towards a wall or something so you can get a good view on his feets etc... then try look up under his kilt and see what you can see... had a huge laugh first when i noticed this =)

B

Bejeezus

o_O

I really wish I hadn't seen this post.... I just know I'm going to have to try it now. :(

T

Tualatin

Yeah it's funny,
new is something else tho :p

A

**Aligro**

i've never had heart boxers :( even if i roll another char

T

Tualatin

every highlander has em, you dont look good enuf then ;P

O

old.Downanael

This thing always pop up on about 1 month time :D

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by sofus
if you role a Highlander try to put the camera view so you like from the groound up on your char then jump up towards a wall or something so you can get a good view on his feets etc... then try look up under his kilt and see what you can see... had a huge laugh first when i noticed this =)

I actually posted a SS of this about 4 months ago on BW ;)

ill post it again for those that missed it ...

http://www.geocities.com/libertytorch2/camelot/jpg/highlander.jpg

Cut n paste crappy geocities -

BTW - its easier to sit down and angle the camera round - rather than jump into a wall etc.

S

sofus

I never said it was news... just saw through my old alb screenies and saw some of whats under the Highlanders kilt... then i just wanted to tell the albs who perhaps didn't kenw it already =)

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by sofus

Get a girlfriend :p

K

kirennia

First time i noticed it was a quest with a ghost woman in the tower close to dartmoor entrance. Bit silly imo, why the hell did mythic put it there? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom