The Scrubs live! (Bodhi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Armageddon

Bodhi wrote:

Armageddon, you're my hero. No really. You can push buttons to make a Beat-Em-Up character hit people! Shame it took you a day tho. Personally I picked up Tekken Tag and had pretty much mastered Paul and Baek within about 2 hours. But then I'm not doing it on an obscure game no one really cares about, so you must be good!!!!!!

Sigh :eek: :eek: :eek: you blatently didn't download my movies and just ignored them - either that or didn't understand them and decided that you better flame / rant on eh?

You've mastered Paul and Baek hmm? Awesome. I'm guessing you Paul strats are revolve around Pheonix Smashers and generally abusable moves vs Scrubs. (understand the word scrubs at all?)

And who exactly are you playing? You're friends - oh hang on - NOT THE CPU? Let's hope you're playing in the arcade, where the real players are eh?

Baek? You're probably spamming hunting hawk or something like that :)

I go back to my original point. Early in the other thread I made reference to a number of terms that drew divisions between both games. I'll ask you again - are you aware what these terms mean? I mean if you're a Baek user you're surely making FULL use of his Just Frame juggles are you not? Otherwise there isn't much point picking Baek right?

Sure, I prefer Tekken to SC - by far. Doesn't mean I treat SC as a " stop gap " in between Tekken games does it?

If you think that SC is some kind of average Mickey Mouse game you're wrong. Go check out www.guardimpact.com and look into their Skill Project Movies.

B

bodhi

I somehow think we've done this argument to death mate. You won't see my side of the story and I won't see yours. Let's just drop it before this drags on for weeks and bores everyone else shitless.

Guess I must be going soft in my old age :D

W

Wij

i wish these games could play properly over the internet. i'll never get good playing against my m8s. oh well, it'd just become another obsession to waste my life on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom