The Sarah Connor Chronicles season 2

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Just watched the end of this recent one (finished at the weekend) and it's done it again. Amazing ending, and after last week's, I was guessing that it was going to lead into the film nicely. However, I think this thing has pretty much left things hanging enough that things will see season 3 - regardless of next month's film.

Sorry, no linky, I had to download it from a private source. It's such a shame that the UK and the US networks don't work together on a simultaneous release on programs like this. Especially if you go to the programme's own website and it allows you to watch it via the web if you are a US citizen.

I really am looking forward to T4 now though :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
t4 and this are linked in no way apart from the Terminator universe though. I do hope it gets a new season, they really have built a good story arc. Problem is, viewing figures were really low for the last season, not helped by the fact that there were way too many filler episodes. I felt they could have done a 12-15 episode season and it would have been a better draw for viewers.

Also Virgin show terminator in the UK, and they are only a couple of episodes behind the US.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
t4 and this are linked in no way apart from the Terminator universe though. I do hope it gets a new season, they really have built a good story arc. Problem is, viewing figures were really low for the last season, not helped by the fact that there were way too many filler episodes. I felt they could have done a 12-15 episode season and it would have been a better draw for viewers.

Also Virgin show terminator in the UK, and they are only a couple of episodes behind the US.

I didn't know that, I don't have a TV in the house, last I remember they were months behind on the schedule. Just been reading the website and to where it is gonna go, there's no way this thing won't have a budget for its next series given that the past 3 Terminator films have made over 1 Billion dollars in revenue. Would be really stupid to unplug it now due to finance given the next film is the first of a new trilogy.

I think the business sense will kick in here and things will see to it that the next series at least gets its chance before viewer ratings cut the plug on a series like this, American networks are particularly unforgiving if ratings aren't transpiring - no matter how good a TV series is :s

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Watched it, liked it (since the pilot) but ultimately doubt it will succeed especially given the network's habit of killing the golden goose (Firefly anyone?)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Im enjoying the show, got a couple episodes left to watch has havent had a chance lately.. hmm may actually watch them now as been watching the entire series of two and a half men (great weekend of viewing, lol) however seen the next bunch that on recently so give me something to watch while mess about with new laptop to find its limits.

Corran

Part of the furniture
i been thinking that the shapeshift is the one that said no to them but cant work out if they are good or bad, or bad playing good or what so far. It what so interesting about it all. So many unanswered questions

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Not to keen on having Helena Bonham Carter as the new terminator in T4 like.... shes a good actor and all that but shes soooooo friggin small lol.

As for Sarah Connor Chronicles its ace, I hope they keep making it, not very often you see a TV series become successful after building it around an idea from a very successful movie series, they usually fail horribly.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
i been thinking that the shapeshift is the one that said no to them but cant work out if they are good or bad, or bad playing good or what so far. It what so interesting about it all. So many unanswered questions

Lets use spoilers for this discussion :)

It seems there are factions within skynet in the future, other machines that have evolved and want co-existence.

Is the shapeshifter the same one that said no? Well remember that Derek said that his bird was not from the same future as him. The time line keeps getting fucked with, and things do not necessarily happen as those that have come back have lived through.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Aye guess so

Aye tell me about it. Who knows what the hell is going on.

The shapeshifter (hmm mind still blank on what codename they have) could be absolutely anything. it absolute crazy that we got no idea what going on for them to be there. I guess it depends on when they time travelled as could be from that stated future if travelled before they changed the past.

Just watched the last one, and there so many questions and things could be remarkable.... i guess as it stands currently John never survived to go back in time to his timeline as no one has ever heard of him.

I hope they not writing cameron out the show, i like summer glau and so be disappointed. Stories of the future may be interesting, what happens with camerons chip, what happens with the shapeshifter, what happens in future with john. hmmm, could come up with lots of speculation on this :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
i thouhgt that, then for some reason i suddenly thought that was what the arnie terminator was. lol. silly me :)

Nooo, that's the T-850.

T-888 "Triple Eights" are the basic killers in Sarah Connor Chronicles, while summer glau is not one :D

Yes i've been bored after waiting for new episodes :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I have a feeling that Fox will renew it still, or someone else will pick it up. With Salvation out this summer they would be silly not to cash in.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I would really hope that someone does, the story was moving along a treat.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Hmm, worth watching the first two seasons then? Does it end suddenly with lots of unfinished plots?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It does not end suddenly, it leaves a new storyline opened up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom