The RvR situation on Exc.

Nunnan

Fledgling Freddie
well dont think the topic has anything to do with this "request" i have...

well recently you hear from alot of stealthers ( The Famous sentences )

Dont add..
Fg leav us alone
Stealthzerg qq
And so on..

i would like to say something to all stealthers on exc..

My guild and i have respeced ur "decision" about not wanting fg's to add. but if u realy want all 3 realms to Liv under that rule. you need to do something urself and this is what you have to do..

1. DO NOT! add on fg vs fg fight.
2. yeah.. DOnt add on fg vs fg.

it realy doesnt make sence that u are beggin fg's to leav you alone but when "My" fg are fighting in emain / odins.. i alwayse get Minimun ( This is no joke ) 3 infils 4+ scouts.. u know its hard to play a scout.. but if u dont want us to kill you.. then leav us alone :)

and btw Afternoon, I hope you noticed that we left you alone @ amg last time we meet you.. even tho you almost killed the mid we didnt interfear..

Hope people will take time and read this. ofc there will alwayse be the children that will do there famous QQ or is it TT ?

regardes..

Nunnan from Second Generation.

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
NM :)

Anyway can't see why you post this, intension is good and all but do people really change their way of playing because of this?

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
stop posting random bullshit about adding etc,

YOU WONT EVER STOP ADDERS, STEALTHZERGS OR ANYTHING OF THAT KIND SO STOP FUCKING TRYING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Z^^ said:
http://home.aland.net/ma20013-p1/sshot295.jpg
comment, and shount u be perm banned.. yet another example of goa's fuckup policys.

lol at the screen :clap:

Anyway yes, there will always be adding and zerging so shut up and swallow it or quit, simple as that. Many of the "I r fair 1fg vs 1fg d00ds" gladly kill soloers with 1 fg tho, whats the difference? And tbh.. don't think its that horrible if some stealther adds in a fight, from either side.. 1 stealther doesn't really change much anyway and takes very little rp's :m00:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
People will add, they want the RP - sure you might not want that to happen. But at the end of the day what can you really do about it? Posting a cute little whine on the forums doesn't really do much... well actually it does, it gives people the oppertunity to whine at you about whining about adding...

Now that i think about it forums are probably a bigger source of game aggrivation than the actual ingame events. Veto forums!

Nunnan

Fledgling Freddie
1. this isnt whine..
2. i know i cant stop addings.
3. i had something on my mind i wanted to share.
4. dont think there is even 1 serious post. so i should have knowen that people cant seem to hold a decent conversation.. like on the rest of the forum.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
so its the same person on same char playing the cheater?
why arn't you banned already?

Tilda

As I see it, there is no way to possibly stop all stealthers adding on your fg vs fg fights. Thus, if I see it, i try to kill it.
I don't care if they are solo and just spent 30 mins running to odins or emain, if all they're going to do is add on fair fights they can go straight back to DL imho. For those that say "well I wouldn't add" yes but many of your stealther brethren would, and its a shame you get tar'd with the same brush.

Tilda

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Anyone remember what page in the DAoC handbook the RvR rules of engagement are? cant find it in mine.

vintervargen

Banned
well sigh, never thought i would say this but;

archers.

scouts, hunters, rangers.

designed to kill mages, hybrids, light tanks. there are no solo skalds anymore. no solo friars, wizards, runemasters, eldritches, mentalists, zerkers, bm's, etc.

an archer vs an assasin (same rr) is usally = dead archer. so people playing got 2 options;

a) group up
b) 'leech' on fg fights

as an archer, you seldom get a fun solo fight. main reason is See Hidden. for me, the most fun opponents to fight is other archers. but archers cant solo anymore, cause of See Hidden. so the almost only chance for us to fight, is to 'leech'.

thats it really :|

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Is this the latest set of bullshitty made up on a forum RvR rules after the last set of junk (thou shalt only do relic raids when everyone has had breakfast and a cup of coffee) went out the window......

Everyone plays this game a different way and as far as RvR goes there are NO rules.

some people like fg vs fg, some people like zerg vs zerg, some people like 1 vs 1, some have buffbots, some don't.

NOONE IS GOING TO CHANGE THE WAY THEY PLAY BECAUSE OF A POST ON HERE......................

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
As I see it, there is no way to possibly stop all stealthers adding on your fg vs fg fights. Thus, if I see it, i try to kill it.
I don't care if they are solo and just spent 30 mins running to odins or emain, if all they're going to do is add on fair fights they can go straight back to DL imho. For those that say "well I wouldn't add" yes but many of your stealther brethren would, and its a shame you get tar'd with the same brush.

Tilda

I hope you get jumped and die when you waste your time killing a decent hib/mid stealther... the only solution to this situation is that someone has to set the right example, and when some people do, you gank them anyhow.

<shrug>

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
you can still get solo rvr as a stealther, or indeed any class, usually HW is good though tonight its over run by fg's of albs, so only got 2 solo encounters, sorry to the 1st zerker i killed but my chest heal procced along with my weapon heal :) 2nd fight we both got ganked by tb that utterly retarded alb guild who think they do fair 1fg vs 1fg, usually found camping a mile gate or hunting soloers

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
one of the saddest things ive ever seen is when so many infs unstealthed to gank me when i was running alone in emain my pc crashed under the load. I must of lagged out before they ganked me.
I logged back in and was sorrounded by about 10 people waving weapons desperate for thier little share of rps. I dont object to dieing, its the fact people so desperate and all they can see is go emain.

There is no great planning or plotting, its go emain/odins gank/die/rel and repeat

DF rvr is more fun tbh
the stealther who takes the risk, the fg who comes and kills 3 fg xping, much better than the zerg or be zerged mentality of emain. Im sure those guys have more fun
I see the same names over and over again

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
all a load of crap matey. i for one dont care if stealthers add if our guild group hitting on someone, because lets face it, u never know whats around the corner. as long as its realm bashing on another realm who bloody cares? its a free for all in rvr, no rules to suggest otherwise.

Gorbash

One of Freddy's beloved
Buffer said:
one of the saddest things ive ever seen is when so many infs unstealthed to gank me when i was running alone in emain my pc crashed under the load. I must of lagged out before they ganked me.
I logged back in and was sorrounded by about 10 people waving weapons desperate for thier little share of rps. I dont object to dieing, its the fact people so desperate and all they can see is go emain.

There is no great planning or plotting, its go emain/odins gank/die/rel and repeat

DF rvr is more fun tbh
the stealther who takes the risk, the fg who comes and kills 3 fg xping, much better than the zerg or be zerged mentality of emain. Im sure those guys have more fun
I see the same names over and over again

DF is the saviour of RVR imo, so much more fun to solo, group or do anything down there than anywhere else in the game. period.

give more DF type rvr imo!

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Appollo said:
Anyone remember what page in the DAoC handbook the RvR rules of engagement are? cant find it in mine.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

About adding and all this QQ, go play CS.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Nunnan, I lost the little respect I had for you when I grouped with you and those <Short Stuff> members earlier last week.
You shouldn't really be talking about adding on this forum tbh.
You have no problem what so ever to add on balanced fights, as I found out when I grouped with you.

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
Asty said:
And tbh.. don't think its that horrible if some stealther adds in a fight, from either side.. 1 stealther doesn't really change much anyway and takes very little rp's :m00:
I'm afraid 1 stealther can totally change a fight. It's one support class or mage taken out of the fight with interupts etc. Then another support class will have to heal them, which means others in the group will not be getting healed. Try telling the mage who was trying to nuke from the back that that infill or archer who added on him didn't alter anything.

I'm not whinging about it, just pointing out a fact that when stealthers add, it does imbalance fights. And I must also point out that usually stealthers add at mg fights and it's always more than just one.

We'll never stop stealth adds and we'll never stop fg's ganking lone stealthers (I know I definately won't hesitate to kill a lone stealther or even an alb and mid fighting. Sorry) so I guess we should all stop worrying about it. :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom