The "RvR Island"

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
409
Well, I was reading through some threads, and I bumped onto this link:

http://daoc.goa.com/news/view_news.php3?id_article=3447

It gives us an idea about how this "RvR Island" is going to be/look like.
Seems like its supposed to look/be a bit like old emain. One pic in paticular reminded me of the milegates ;)

Check it out.


PS! How do you guys feel about this island, and do you think that RvR will take place only here now?

Give your ideas and thoughts =)
 

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
589
Back to the stealther zerg camping the milegates!

Well, I guess it's better that the current situation where they are just camping the towers, at least you can get to melee the scouts.
 

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 22, 2004
Messages
481
The short Agramon-movie gave a pretty good view of the zone, seen it?
I'm looking forward to this on the classic (non ToA) U.S servers, but much will prolly get changed before we see it in action.
 

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
409
Lotheric said:
The short Agramon-movie gave a pretty good view of the zone, seen it?
I'm looking forward to this on the classic (non ToA) U.S servers, but much will prolly get changed before we see it in action.
No mate, have'nt seen the movie, could you pass me a link please mate? =)
 

Septina

Resident Freddy
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
4,746
Got some footage of the island myself, was going to make a movie of my own.... but only got footage of mmg and the around areas and hmg + the around areas... never even got close to amg cause every level 50 person i bumped into felt the need to kill the UBAR THREAT TO THE REALM!!!1111
The Level 1 Viking running around on the island....
So i gave up :p
 

Brite

Banned
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
67
Septina said:
Got some footage of the island myself, was going to make a movie of my own.... but only got footage of mmg and the around areas and hmg + the around areas... never even got close to amg cause every level 50 person i bumped into felt the need to kill the UBAR THREAT TO THE REALM!!!1111
The Level 1 Viking running around on the island....
So i gave up :p
its like that running around as a grey on excal :p think only once a fg left me alone, usualy people will chase me half way accross the froniter to kill me :p
 

fungus

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
175
VidX said:
Back to the stealther zerg camping the milegates!

Well, I guess it's better that the current situation where they are just camping the towers, at least you can get to melee the scouts.
the good thing is you have 2MG/realm , so if one is camped u can go through other ;-)
 

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
1,452
Better yet, move around the island and ambush your enemies on the bridge before the MGs. ;P
 

Chimaira

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
4,462
Septina said:
Got some footage of the island myself, was going to make a movie of my own.... but only got footage of mmg and the around areas and hmg + the around areas... never even got close to amg cause every level 50 person i bumped into felt the need to kill the UBAR THREAT TO THE REALM!!!1111
The Level 1 Viking running around on the island....
So i gave up :p
Thats when Papa Chi digs out Ridderslakt Halfogre and guide you trough thy areas.

All I ask for is a please :D
 

Gonz

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Mar 29, 2004
Messages
109
If you have an US account then check it out on pendragon... looks pretty nice :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom