the rvr forum....

censi

Can't get enough of FH
the forums become a bit of a joke because of a handfull of over addicated idiots, are so full of hatred and so totally consumed by the competative side of this game they have nothing else to post other than insults to other players....

if ever we needed for the mods to step in and say enoughs enough.. then now is the time.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
They provide some funny reading over the day tho

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
no need to talk in forums :D just need to own them ingame ;d

p.s. hi censi ! hugmeh inc :E

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
no need to talk in forums :D just need to own them ingame ;d

p.s. hi censi ! hugmeh inc :E

more than half the people that post on this forum have either retired or immigrated to the u.s of a

duact

Fledgling Freddie
what this forum needs is another
"bring back karam" thread

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
the forums become a bit of a joke because of a handfull of over addicated idiots, are so full of hatred and so totally consumed by the competative side of this game they have nothing else to post other than insults to other players....

if ever we needed for the mods to step in and say enoughs enough.. then now is the time.

is someone holding a gun to your forehead and tell you to read all the whine threads?

i found a solution to your problem... just dont read the whine threads.. its not that hard.. i promise... try it for 1 or 2 weeks... if you like.. stay that way :) if you miss to read some whine threads... well... just start to read them again :)

and if you didnt know... this is a whine thread by You complaining about ppl whining and call them idiots... so you are not better than the rest..

i agree it can be too much whine threads sometimes... but im with Gear... kinda funny some of them to read during the days at work :)

so you see... some ppl is enoying the whine threads... and some ppl dont... if you dont like to read it... follow my advice and dont read it..

:drink:

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie

And that comes from u, the person declaring himselv to be a Daoc Overload, announcing every 1 else to be a lemon ... and not to mension consumed by the competative side of this game ...

Did u shuffle ur crack pipe up the wrong hole ?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!

hehehahhahahahhahaha

hahahahha

that made my day :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
And that comes from u, the person declaring himselv to be a Daoc Overload, announcing every 1 else to be a lemon ... and not to mension consumed by the competative side of this game ...

You've fallen right into his [not so] carefully laid trap :(

censi

Can't get enough of FH

Please do not bring my Overlord status into this. I try and stay modest about this. Being an Overlord is not something you do for respect. Its something only a select few are called upon to do. A duty if you will... Like I say though I dont like to talk about it with non-overlords as they dont fully understand the responsiblity that comes with being one of the chosen ones...

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Please do not bring my Overlord status into this. I try and stay modest about this. Being an Overlord is not something you do for respect. Its something only a select few are called upon to do. A duty if you will... Like I say though I dont like to talk about it with non-overlords as they dont fully understand the responsiblity that comes with being one of the chosen ones...

haha =))

P.S. Can I play your hunter? ^^

Swed

Fledgling Freddie

thats why you call the whining ppl here for idiots?

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
But most take the bait, hook, rod and boat and then ends up in a whine fest, its what ppl do either act elite or whine, its FH megameights. :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom