Film The Revenant

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Who's seen it, and what did you think?

I found it a bit long and stretched, moments of boredom in the middle but overall I enjoyed it.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
its out here from Sunday on. I am planning on going, so please keep spoilers in your pockets :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Worth it for the cinematography alone.

Thought it was outstanding.

I have a very good HD rip of it, going to watch it again on the inlaws 4k TV at the weekend and see what the up-scaling does with it.

old.user4556

The cinematography and the music along with it were absolutely tremendous, agree there.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Keep meaning to watch it but I'm not sure I'm in the mood for relentless grimness for three hours.

old.user4556

Keep meaning to watch it but I'm not sure I'm in the mood for relentless grimness for three hours.

That's an expectation that wasn't set with my missus and she feel asleep. It's bleak, depressing, long, dark, violent - give it a miss if that's not one's thing.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Thought it wass gritty and good. Some things were rather telegraphed but all in all enjoyed it. The mrs went and played minecraft half way through.

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
Watched it last week and tbh was willing it to end great cinematography however Tom Hardy needs to learn not to mumble so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom