The return of the carrot

C

cplcarrot

A shadowy character passes the albion tk in odins gate, pausing only to let a smirk pass his otherwise expressionless gaze, aimed at the buffbots of the "new age infiltrator".

Sharpening his weapons a single bead of sweat drips onto his dusty leather, aged and weathered from storage in a dark corner of Darkness Falls. Hopes of vengenance for old enemies and respected nemesis, especially Brevis and Theory, occupy his mind.

For this is the beginning of a new age and the return of the old order.

Silently, cplcarrot returns to the arena.

F

- Fedaykin -

wb m8 :D

hmm this is a nice post..

nerf something

L

-Lonewolf-

Gr8 another infiltrator!! WE NEED U!

/em coughs

;)

B

Brevis

<looks around anxiously>

Hmm, I better watch my back then :)

WB buddy, will be fun to duel you a few more times ;)

B

Belomar

"Shortly thereafter, the drifting snow whispering over the raw ground in front of the Albion portal keep is once again disturbed, this time by the sure-footed tread of a tall and hooded Avalonian clad in a sunburst cloak adorned with crossed swords and carrying a mighty staff that seems to suck the light out of the very air itself. Icy blue eyes impassionately survey the wind-torn landscape in front of him, the horned milegate in the distance looking like some primitive beast in the half-light, the howling wind moaning mournfully among the snow-laden trees. This traveller is neither young nor old, vengeful nor serene, harmonic no--"

...and then I was two-shotted by some random Shadowblade. This epic stuff never works for me. Doh! :(

A

ab_fluid

wtf, u DON'T use a buffbot? ur a shame on the name infiltrator etc etc.

E

Elixir

Welcome Back, look forward to fighting you in emain......

Wait....actually i dont :( another sc infil probably :/

Anyway, Welcome back

N

nume

Welcome back Carrot! :clap:

message me ingame mate, want to go hunting again like we did in Cam hills... well maybe not like that... but hunt anyway ;) :D

C

cplcarrot

wow u made 50 gratz numenor mate.

Well I will be back if goa ever answer my mail asking to renew my sub and get my chars back anyway

M

Mundokar

Welcome back :)

Was very surprised the first time i saw cplcarrot pop up on a dead enemy body ;)

K

Kralen

Welcome back captain Carrot.

I hope you still know where your home is ;) We had some major changes, so log in and find out :D

H

huntahhh

welcome back m8y , long time no see :D

hope ur back for good

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom