The relic has been returned

T

Tigerius

Sorry Ardamel you are just too full of crap. We DID take the melee relics primetime, yet you Mids still pulled a early morning raid on us, we took it back the same way and let me get this straight you still think you have "one up on us" and once you've retaken them once more THEN we should take em primetime? Which will almost undoubtedly be after the ram nerf I should add. How convinient.

You know how immensly difficult a primetime raid is, you've probably seen our last.. 5.. attempts all get torn apart. Here you come with an excuse for why Mids can raid morning time but still have the nerve to encourage us to do it primetime from there on? Oh god the crap never stops does it.

You may "like" the idea of yourself fighting challenges and outsmarting Albs, you "would" like to beat us fair. You don't however, all you do is make up crap excuses to not have to because in the end you can't.

Here's a suggestion for you, drop the bullshit excuses, drop the idea of yourself as someone liking challenges, drop all honour and take the fucking relics whenever and I won't have a problem with it.

One last thing, 9am-0am is NOT primetime. Check server statistics.

O

optical-

Originally posted by Tigerius
Sorry Ardamel you are just too full of crap. We DID take the melee relics primetime, yet you Mids still pulled a early morning raid on us, we took it back the same way and let me get this straight you still think you have "one up on us" and once you've retaken them once more THEN we should take em primetime? Which will almost undoubtedly be after the ram nerf I should add. How convinient.

You know how immensly difficult a primetime raid is, you've probably seen our last.. 5.. attempts all get torn apart. Here you come with an excuse for why Mids can raid morning time but still have the nerve to encourage us to do it primetime from there on? Oh god the crap never stops does it.

You may "like" the idea of yourself fighting challenges and outsmarting Albs, you "would" like to beat us fair. You don't however, all you do is make up crap excuses to not have to because in the end you can't.

Here's a suggestion for you, drop the bullshit excuses, drop the idea of yourself as someone liking challenges, drop all honour and take the fucking relics whenever and I won't have a problem with it.

I think i know whos talking crap here. Albs didnt take all 3 melee relics that they had for all those months in primetime. I still remember the relic going neutral at about 1am(gmt) and there was only me and 3 other mids in odins waiting to intercept coz it was so damn early.
Eventually we got thors hammer back and that was done at 10pm(gmt) and organised by killgorde. Albs took it back at past 12 midnight(gmt) whilst pvp test was up.

T

Tigerius

1am oh god no, were your other friends tucked into bed by their mothers by then? 1am IS primetime ffs.

A

ardamels

I'll save the courtesy for hibs, they deserve it. We've been farming albs at Boldiam all evening, seems you've already lost interest in keep defense. If you can't defend your keeps then how will you be able to defend your relics? Ram nerf is not a problem at all, cuz all other siege equipment will receive a major boost. Less weight, they won't degrade as fast and the arming time will be lowered. Doing relic raids will be much easier when necros gets nerfed back into oblivion also. I don't mind necros using the LoS bug, there are ways to counter them if you have the ppl for it and mids are learning.

Oh and one last thing, is 06.00 more primetime to you? When less than 40 lvl 50 mids are online?

T

Tigerius

Personally I've had other matters to attend, my apologies, nothing to do with loosing interest. Since you use the term farming, and since other threads have said around 150 albs attacking, surely loosing interest isn't the word? On the contrary maybe Mids got a clue how to deal with the necros for a start?

06.00 isn't more primetime, our raid wasn't pretime, it was on the other hand pre-announced in primetime and on a weekend giving anyone with interest a chance to be there. Mid had 70 L50's non-anon on at the time, I just know this because I hate liars.

A

ardamels

Personally I've had other matters to attend, my apologies, nothing to do with loosing interest. Since you use the term farming, and since other threads have said around 150 albs attacking, surely loosing interest isn't the word? On the contrary maybe Mids got a clue how to deal with the necros for a start?

06.00 isn't more primetime, our raid wasn't pretime, it was on the other hand pre-announced in primetime and on a weekend giving anyone with interest a chance to be there. Mid had 70 L50's non-anon on at the time, I just know this because I hate liars.

Really? I just heard from a friend who actually was there that there were 37 lvl 50 mids online when you raided our asses back to the stone age ;) Care to tell me how you are so certain? And yes albs did finally show up, 138 albs at Boldiam and we wiped them with somewhat more than 50 mids, and that was outside the keep, out in the open where necros can't use the LoS bug. Yep I think we're learning how to counter necros, thx for a nice RvR evening. If mids come for Excalibur tonight it won't be me leading them, I need some sleep :)

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by ardamels
Oh you've already given us a grand excuse for it. We can raid you at any inconvenient time we want without feeling bad about it. And the thing is, no matter how many defenders you've got logged inside the relic fort you won't be able to defend yourself, because they're not online. Now is that what you wanted?

I know that it's not what I want atleast, I like the challenge. I'd like to outsmart you, I'd like to beat you fair. But you don't deserve to be beaten fair right now... I won't be proud over it, but I will do it. When mids have taken back the relics, you have two choices: you can either take back the relics fair or you can do what you just did. If you take them fair then we'll try to grab them back fair. I would NEVER raid you at any lameass hour if you take them between the hours 09.00-00.00 CET, I've successfully organized the retrieval of 5 relics to Midgard the last couple of months so I know how it's done. The time for the raid on Dun Dagda was questionable and I'd never do it again on hibs unless they do it to us. Maximum respect to hibs! They certainly don't have to fear for any relic raids on them outside these hours from me, and I'm the only one who organize relic raids in Midgard atm. Many mids have nice ideas and plans but for the last 6 months it has only been me who have arranged succesful relic raids.

Beat us with superior numbers or beat us with superior tactics and planning, like the hibs did and it will all be fine. Then you deserve to have the relics and we don't. Ever heard of ninja relic raids or coordinated simultaneous keep takings with a separate relic raid force attacking the relic fort? If I can grab half your keeps on prime time with hundreds of albs running around then what do you think I'll be able to do in the middle of the night? Do you think you will have any chance at all in the end?

you gave US the excuse mate

K

kirennia

Originally posted by old.Odysseus
Peculiar ... I leave and relics return home?
Ah well big gratz!
Contact Loxleyhood or Kirennia for money when doors get dented. I supplied them with 20p each.

I didn't get it yet, : /

p.s.:just come back to game :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom